Princess Kiara celebrates 10 years!

Princess Kiara celebrates 10 years!

Postby PrincessKiara » June 21st, 2015, 11:38 am

My website, Princess Kiara, which is dedicated to Kiara officially turned 10 years old on the 12th of June this year.
The site features a large image gallery, poems, an extensive downloads section (including a huge collection of animations) as well as videos (songs from the movie and fanmade music videos) an interview with Kiara, a page for each of her life stages, and much more!

This link is to the site`s home page. http://www.freewebs.com/princess_kiara/

If you want to check out the 10 year celebration, you can go here: http://www.freewebs.com/princess_kiara/10yearcelebration.htm

The Princess Kiara website also has a FaceBook page to help you stay in touch with the fandom and get updates on the site, plus I try to prompt discussions about the movie and such.

The FaceBook page is here, give it a "like" if you`re a Kiara fan! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Princess-Kiara-Website/145166642212715 (If the link doesn`t work, the page is called Princess Kiara Website).

Lastly, a vote in the Top 50 Lion King Sites list would be appreciated, just click here and confirm your vote: http://www.top-site-list.com/lionking/vote/1841

Huge thanks in advance! I`ve actually been part of the list for many years, I just haven`t advertised my membership, haha.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Re: Princess Kiara celebrates 10 years!

Postby DGFone » June 22nd, 2015, 7:59 am

I have to say, not a bad looking website for one made back in 2005 and run by only 1 person!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby PrincessKiara » June 22nd, 2015, 11:05 am

Thank you! It`s certainly gone through a lot of changes over the years, I still manage it activly today.
PrincessKiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KiovuLove » June 22nd, 2015, 11:55 pm

Liked your Facebook page! I love kiara <3
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby PrincessKiara » June 25th, 2015, 11:01 pm

Thank you, so nice to meet a fellow Kiara fan. :superexcited:
PrincessKiara

Postby Elton John » June 26th, 2015, 12:54 pm

I liked that page too <3
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby SimbaPrescott » July 5th, 2015, 4:02 pm

I know I'm late, but congrats on 10 years! :D
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby SophieCub » July 6th, 2015, 6:41 pm

I totally remember this site from years ago! Think I went on it around 2009/2010 time. :) It's still looking lovely, congratulations on 10 years.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby PrincessKiara » July 11th, 2015, 10:03 am

Thanks everyone! :happy:
PrincessKiara

Return to Beyond The Lion King