How would you redecorate Pride Rock?

How would you redecorate Pride Rock?

Postby Elton John » June 11th, 2015, 6:19 pm

There is no Ikea, officemax or Best Buys in the pridelands, but for funsies imagine there are esp made for lions. How would you make pride rock a little more stylish?

-Life sized imitation Scar throw rug at the entrance of the den. No lions were harmed in the process of making this.... Except for Scar.... Oops.

-Jacuzzi that plays 'can you feel the love tonight'. For those romantic evenings and the times you just need to relax after a day of chasing hyenas.

-A digital projector, dolby surround sound, with a lifetime subscription to netflix and hulu + for the digital streaming. Amazon doesn't ship to the pridelands unfortunately so netflix and hulu + will have to do.

-Futons or the lionesses to rest on, for comfort.

-Vuvulezas for when a leonine prince and his betrothed want to torment a majordomo hornbill but need something extra annoying.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: How would you redecorate Pride Rock?

Postby KiovuLove » June 19th, 2015, 3:29 am

[quote="Elton John"]
-Jacuzzi that plays 'can you feel the love tonight'. For those romantic evenings and the times you just need to relax after a day of chasing hyenas.[/quote]

Hopefully not Pumbaa-powered ones :muchjoy:
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Re: How would you redecorate Pride Rock?

Postby PrincessKiara » June 20th, 2015, 2:46 pm

[quote="Elton John"]
-Life sized imitation Scar throw rug at the entrance of the den. No lions were harmed in the process of making this.... Except for Scar.... Oops.

-Vuvulezas for when a leonine prince and his betrothed want to torment a majordomo hornbill but need something extra annoying.[/quote]

*dies*
Those are amazing ideas, I laughed hard at this :rofl2:
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Return to Beyond The Lion King