[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Elves of Skyrim - Shadowfax and Titanic-Wyvern — My Lion King Forum

The Elves of Skyrim - Shadowfax and Titanic-Wyvern

Re: The Elves of Skyrim - Shadowfax and Titanic-Wyvern

Postby Shadowfax » March 9th, 2015, 9:29 pm

The Chief raised his large steel sword and went to bring it crashing down on Altean's head. Either he had bad aim, or Altean had managed to dodge it however as she remained intact. Amaya grit her teeth and watched as the Chief tried to correct himself and aim another shot at Altean. Without thinking, she threw one of her daggers towards the man, aiming for his waist where a small patch of it was guarded by light chain mail. The dagger did make impact, but didn't embed itself too much.

"Damn it..." Amaya cursed, taking up her bow and arrow once again as the Chief's attention turned to Amaya now.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Titanic-Wyvern » March 13th, 2015, 11:22 pm

(Sorry for such a long time between replies. Sickness is not fun! T T)

Altean somehow managed to dodge the large steel sword that would have easily split her head into two. Either she was one lucky altmer, the brutish chief had bad aim, or her reflexes got the job done. Either way, she thanked whatever gods were listening before launching an ice spike into the bandit Chief's back. It didn't even penetrate far into the thick ebony armor, but it was enough to slow him down even a little.

"Son of a [censored]..." Altean cursed as she tried to catch her breath. There was NO way they were going to win against this overgrown brute of a puny bandit. His attention was turning to Amaya and away from her. There wasn't any way that Amaya would survive against him, unless she did something. But what?
Titanic-Wyvern
"Zu'u lost daal."

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I have returned."

Nickname(s): Titan, Wyvern, Xeno
Pride Points: 8

Postby Shadowfax » March 14th, 2015, 7:53 pm

(That's ok m'dear! No rush at all =) Just reply when you can)

Amaya let an arrow loose, but it missed completely and just bounced off the armor he was wearing. Curse word after curse word escaped Amaya's mouth, but still she couldn't hit him. Without realizing she had backed up a few steps further up the pathway, but it was pointless... What the heck was she supposed to do? She suddenly sprung forward, as expected the chief aimed to hit her with the sword so she rolled, avoiding the strike and landed rather clumsily next to Altean.

Amaya's eyes then lingered on a slight Cliff edge below them... If they could lure that brute to the edge and push him off.. that armor would weigh him down and surely would knock him out. Amaya looked to Altean.

"I've got a plan... Get up, follow me and I know this will be impossible for you.. but trust me..." She said gesturing her head towards the small cliff edge below hoping she would fall in. The chief had turned and was approaching again.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Titanic-Wyvern » March 23rd, 2015, 2:45 am

Altean let out a curse towards the bandit chieftain as she tried to penetrate his armor with any kind of spell she could. Nothing even worked as the spells either bounced off or barely made a dent in the thick ebony armor that the brute was encased in. The anger in her was really starting to boil off its top now! But before she could curse even more obscene things, Amaya landed rather clumsily next to the altmer's feet.

"I normally don't listen to Mortals like you." Altean replied, though confused as to what Amaya was planning. "But considering the gods aren't exactly favoring us right now, I'll go along with it!'
Titanic-Wyvern
"Zu'u lost daal."

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I have returned."

Postby Shadowfax » March 24th, 2015, 2:48 pm

Amaya, relieved that Altean was going to co-operate nodded before heaving the other elf to her feet. Her attention turned back to the approaching chiefman and to him it looked as though the pair were backing away in submission. Underneath that ebony helmet, his lip curled into a nasty smirk as he made his way towards the retreating elves. Amaya knew this was going to be tricky, but Bandits weren't known for their brains so hopefully they could pull it off.

Further down the little hill they went, the Chief apparently oblivious to what was going on. Amaya's eyes never left him and she had a feeling Altean was the same though she dared not look over to check. The bandit then aimed a heavy strike at them, but it missed, landing between the pair of them. Amaya then felt the cliffs edge right behind her and suddenly felt very uneasy, but stood still waiting for the man to charge at her.

As expected, the brute lunged forward at Amaya. Swiftly, she leapt to the side thanks to her light armor and the bandit swayed on the spot for a moment as he realized what was now below him. Amaya lashed out with her legs, kicking him in the back on the shins to bring him off balance completely. Then, in slow motion he began to fall, though as he went his sword came round directly at Altean as if trying to atleast kill one of them.

"MOVE!" Amaya yelled.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Titanic-Wyvern » April 11th, 2015, 2:38 am

((Almost a month since I replied. I am so sorry! D: My excuses are pretty crap, like being sick with a seriously bad cold, and having to focus on finishing the last semester before the new one started. Again, I am so sorry! D:))

Altean merely nodded in response as the chieftain slowly neared where both of the elves stood. The overgrown brute probably had a wild grin underneath his ebony helmet when it seemed like he had the upper hand, which made Altean all sorts of angry. Altean was lucky to have then dodged the bandit's attempted strike against them, but she was then too busy worrying about the rough and crumbling edge of the cliffs to care.

She couldn't hear what Amaya said, but then the Vampiress got what the Bosmer yelled at her when she saw the cheiftain's sword come around with the intent if not to kill, then to at least injure her enough. The gods seemed to be on the altmer's side just enough that she dodged the bandit's attempted slash enough. But not enough as then sneering pain erupted through her torso and all she saw was red as the chieftain then fell to his death and she fell to the ground in pain.
Titanic-Wyvern
"Zu'u lost daal."

"I have returned."

Postby Shadowfax » April 11th, 2015, 6:08 pm

(Don't worry bout it. I've been kinda pre-occupied with commissions this fortnight too as one of my rats had to have an operation =()

"Damn it..." Amaya growled, throwing her dagger across the floor seeing the other elf fall.

She walked over to Altean and saw the blood seeping into her clothing which made her feel a little on edge. Usually, she would just walk away and leave someone in this situation to herself. Infact if she did then all her problems would be over and she would be free again. For a few moments Amaya sat there in silence thinking it over, but eventually she sighed and reached into her pocket. She drew out a healing potion and passed it to the vampire.

"Here, drink this. I can bandage the wound, but that's about as far as my first aid skills go" She said truthfully.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Titanic-Wyvern » April 17th, 2015, 4:24 am

Altean couldn't even think straight due to the blinding pain as it seemed to only crawl through the very being of her body. She could only see red at this point as it felt like everything had slowed down, even though she could feel her blood just seep through her armor and onto the ground in a sickening puddle. The vampire knew that she could survive this. No, she had too!

But then something red came into her blurry sight as she tried to stop the bleeding in any way. It was... a healing potion? It seemed that Amaya was willing to be helpful to her and give up something for her. Odd, she could have easily just let the vampire die. But it seemed that fate was not ready to let her loose from this world just yet.

"I-I'm surprised you're being considerate." Altean coughed as she took the healing potion and proceeded to drink it all in one go. "You could have easily killed me, or left me here to die."
Titanic-Wyvern
"Zu'u lost daal."

"I have returned."

Postby Shadowfax » May 2nd, 2015, 9:32 pm

"Believe me, if you were an Imperial I would have done. But you're not and we had a deal so I can't have you die on me" Amaya said allowing the Vampire to take the potion from her hands.

She looked over the cliff edge to see the man dead at the foot of it. She grit her teeth. That had been too close and bandits were becoming more and more regular these days and Amaya hoped that the next time they encountered Bandits, she could kill them before they even knew she was there. That was her style of killing.

"Can you stand? We should get moving and find a place to camp for the night soon. No doubt those Bandits had a camp around here somewhere so we can always borrow that" She said, standing up and looking around her.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)