Your wildest fan theory or headcanon?

Your wildest fan theory or headcanon?

Postby crownofsimba » April 29th, 2015, 5:22 am

Do you guys have any fan theories or headcanons (is there really a difference between the 2?) that you think are REALLY weird? Or at least fairly unique?

I don't think I have any that are really out there beyond making polyamory (and bisexuality) in the Pridelands typical for shipping purposes. What about y'all?
crownofsimba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 5

Re: Your wildest fan theory or headcanon?

Postby SimbasGuard » April 29th, 2015, 7:21 pm

No I don't think there is a difference between a fan theory and a headcannon.

My wildest fan theory (which I admit parallels, other fan theories involving the characters I am about to mention), is that The Pride Lands are allied with the Kingdom of Panja's Jungle (From Kimba The White Lion). I like to think that Panja's Jungle is just east of the jungle Timon, Pumbaa, and Simba lived in. The direction I chose is a slightly veiled referenced to the fact that Kimba was made in Japan (sometimes referred too as being in the far East) and not on any actual map study. Anyhow I see Simba and Kimba as being pretty much the same age and they are very good friends. As are Nala and Raiya (Kimba's Wife). As well as all the other significant characters of each rulers Kingdom. I like to believe that things are so good between the two kingdoms that eventually Lune (Kimba's son) Married Vitani and she is now the Princess Consort (If that is the correct term) of Panja's Jungle. That is what I will allow myself to believe if Vitani is left out of The Lion Guard as I fear she might be.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby zerodix » June 27th, 2015, 6:45 pm

I like to think that all characters from books and movies actually are real. It is not a very weird theory, but I also know it is full of flaws. But I was happy as a kid when I found out about the comic characters such as Tojo, Malka, Tama and the others, and the TLK6NA characters.
I am mostly in for the lions in all stories, the other characters are fun too, and I love the originality of our 90's Lion King comic/book character illustrators. If the lion king has come out these days, and they needed more cubs in a comic, I think they would just copy Simba and/or Nala and recolour them.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Iberian » July 6th, 2015, 1:21 am

---------------------
Last edited by Iberian on October 10th, 2016, 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iberian

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby Kitani-Doka » July 7th, 2015, 5:29 pm

1. Tojo and either Chippy or Digger, not Simba and Nala (or Kovu and Kiara) are the parents of Chaka and Shani. Simba and Nala briefly helped raise them because Tojo became depressed when Chippy/Digger sided with the Outsiders.

2. Kula (Scar's daughter) cub-napped Kovu from Chumvi and Tama to give to Scar, because even though she's not on his side, she still felt some sense of duty to him.

3. Scar survived the hyena attack, and didn't die until several months later (brought about by his injuries).
//~\\Kitani-Doka//~\\
Kitani-Doka

Pride Points: 0

Postby Carl » July 8th, 2015, 4:46 am

Kiara and Vitani are lovers, Kiara simply used Kovu because she thought that by marrying him, she could create peace between the warring prides and allow Vitani to live in the Pride Lands.

Zira is Scar's younger half-sister (Scar being Mufasa's younger half-brother) and she actually manipulated Scar initially, driving him to his evil tendencies because of her darkness and insanity, which was partially brought about by their mother neglecting Zira on account of her being a rape baby. (I've talked more about this theory elsewhere).

When discussing what is actually canon, I don't bring up either of these things as I fully admit they are just weird ideas of mine. :P
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Return to Beyond The Lion King