[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Prisoner of Oblivion (Shadowfax and MrTitans) — My Lion King Forum

Prisoner of Oblivion (Shadowfax and MrTitans)

Re: Prisoner of Oblivion (Shadowfax and MrTitans)

Postby Shadowfax » April 25th, 2015, 10:04 pm

The two guards at the main entrance gates burst into a fit of laughter. The Breton stood there with an un-amused expression on her face as she was powerless to stop their petty laughing.

"You'd do well not to anger me. I am captain Aneira. I serve King Martyn Septim and you WILL help me" She snarled, which immediately bought the other two to silence.

"Are you drunk, Breton?" One of the Guards asked her.

"NO! I am not. Now let me pass and find some less useless guards to aid me" She snapped, going to push past them, but they blocked her way.

"What are you doing?" She demanded.

"You see... You don't seem all there right now... You're talking nonsense and making threats. People here are good folk and don't need any trouble. I think... a night in the prisons should calm you down a bit" He said, laying his hand on his swords handle.

Aneira felt her hand grow cold and icey like it usually did when she was about to perform an ice spell. Rash thinking was one of her weaknesses, but she wasn't going to stand by and let these two insult us.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby MrTitans » April 26th, 2015, 1:14 am

He heard some commotion coming from outside the gates being himself he opened the gates to see what is going on. He asked the guard is everything ok, and asked what is going on. What is this lovely Breton doing here and you not letting her in. He was using his mouth do the talking to let her into the town without anymore commotion to be had. Even though he is a thief and an adventurer just commotion that is meaningless always getting on his nerve. I will take her to the inn tonight and rent her a room to sleep for the night to make sure she doesn't get into any trouble that will cause you to worry. She doesn't appear to be drunk or on skooma maybe she had a run in with bandits and needs some sleep.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Postby Shadowfax » April 26th, 2015, 9:34 pm

Aneira allowed the Imperial to lead her into Whiterun after the guards had decided on it being safe now that she had someone to 'keep an eye on her'. On passing them, she allowed her hand to cool but shot them both a look of loathing as the doors closed behind them. Almost instantly she looked up at the Imperial, looking baffled by his actions.

"Why did you help me?" She asked, not unkindly, but in a very curious way as if this was the first time anyone had done something nice for her in a long while.

She had many questions, but didn't want to overload the man too much yet so decided to play it slow. After the reaction she'd had out of the Hunter and the guards, she was starting to feel a little anxious about talking to people.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby MrTitans » April 27th, 2015, 1:21 am

From what I could tell you seem very distraught and have no idea where you are. You seem to be tired and having an anxiety attack about something. So I figured that you need sleep to recouperate after whatever you been through. So I thought staying inside the walls rather than out in the wild with no protection at all from the cold as well as raiders. That is why I helped. So really just doing what I thought was best given the situation. Also from the armor your wearing it seems a bit old in how it was designed so that caught my eye.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Postby Shadowfax » April 27th, 2015, 6:58 pm

"I know im in Skyrim.. that much is clear now. These Nords are so unhelpful..." She muttered as they passed yet another guard of the city.

When he mentioned her armor, she scowled and held back for a moment. There it was again.. it was like she was from a different world or something. Straightening up, she followed the Imperial once again.

"My armor is actually one of the finest kinds in all of Tamriel! The Emporer himself gave it to me as a pre-battle gift" But she held her tongue after that, she would ask him more about what was going on once they had reached the inn.

Whiterun seemed very quiet in comparison the the cities in Cyrodil. Aneira had lived in Kvatch before it was burnt to the ground. Even then, before she knew Martyn was royalty she had been incredibly loyal to him. He had always been kind to her and in return she watched his back. She wondered where he was... and if he were even alive.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby MrTitans » April 27th, 2015, 9:31 pm

Well here we are "the winking skeever" it's not much but it will do. So who was the emperor that gave you that armor and we can figure out what happened to you and why you seem out of place by the way your acting. He walks up to the inn keeper and said she needs a room for a week on me as he hands the gold over to the keeper. As he walked to her room and showed it to her. Alright now I guess that is all you have on you do we need to stop by the general store to get you some essential supplies?
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Postby Shadowfax » April 28th, 2015, 7:14 pm

(The Winking Skeever is in Solitude T__T Soon! ;D)

Aneira avoided his question of where she got the armor from and who gave it to her. Again, people might think she were even more insane if they knew she was friends with Martyn Septim. She looked around her room. It was cosy, there was a warm bed and a laid spread on the table of bread, apples and venison. Her stomach growled and she realized suddenly that she couldn't even recall eating in the last few days.

"I guess i'll need more food and probably have to get my daggers looked at by a blacksmith... I need to get back to Cyrodil as soon as possible.... " She said, somewhat distantly walking over to the table and picking up a bread roll.

"What's been happening in Skyrim? Anything, er... odd been going on?" She said after a few bites of the bread. She decided to see if he mentioned the Oblivion gates before mentioning it herself.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby MrTitans » April 28th, 2015, 8:12 pm

Well a civil war is breaking out between the the Nords and the Empire for control of skyrim. The thalmor are with them. Dang elves I don't know what they have to do with it but they are a bit nosy getting involved besides that I just traveled here from Cyrodil. The only other thing I know about is there are rumors of dragons here, but I won't believe it until I see one. Some people just want to watch the world burn it seems. There is nothing a single person can do really. Here I am just on an adventure really just to help people individually.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Postby Shadowfax » April 29th, 2015, 10:37 pm

Aneira listened to the man explain about the war going on here in Skyrim. She rolled her eyes slightly as she knew Nords enjoyed wars and battles, so this news didn't shock her.

"Dragons?!" Aneira said suddenly, coughing on her bread roll slightly.

Dragons were something new.. but she supposed that with the Oblivion Crisis happening in Cyrodil it was not impossible. She then realized that the Imperial hadn't mentioned the crisis. Had his memory been erased of it or what? She chose her next words carefully however.

"Another from Cyrodil huh? How was it? Er... travelling I mean. Any problems on your way to Skyrim?" She asked curiously.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby MrTitans » April 30th, 2015, 5:46 am

Dragons yeah that's what I said. I won't believe it until I see one and from a distance first. Ah my travel from Cyrodil was ok just carry around furs and pelts I collected along the way for coin got annoying. A few raiders here and there, but I told them I people I know can make their life miserable if they do something. So I am here to meet with them as well as to go to the College of Winterhold for guidance on an alteration spell I am working on to make traveling easier. Before I go there I am going to work to earn some gold to buy a horse to relieve some of the pain.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)