On-Topic GAOTF #130 Submissions

Re: On-Topic GAOTF #130 Submissions

Postby FlipMode » April 17th, 2015, 10:47 am

So here's the plan. I'm going to let this thread simmer for a bit. Then we'll skip to #131
Julie will win this one by default.

On #131. I'll reboot the contest, adding my own personal touch to proceedings. What that entails, you'll have to wait and see :)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Claws » May 5th, 2015, 1:57 pm

When will this be up? :3
Claws
Imitation of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Tico
Pride Points: 6

Postby Gemini » September 8th, 2015, 10:31 pm

Is this still gonna be a thing? ^^
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Claws » March 31st, 2016, 9:22 pm

This is more dead than Mufasa
Claws
Imitation of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Tico
Pride Points: 6

Postby Gemini » April 9th, 2016, 6:55 pm

I suppose I could take over this contest if it really isn't going anywhere. :/
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby FlipMode » April 10th, 2016, 9:21 am

[quote="GeminiGemelo"]I suppose I could take over this contest if it really isn't going anywhere. :/[/quote]

I put a thread up asking if people would prefer a weekly or bi weekly contest. As a joke I put something like "Go away Flip no one cares about the graphic contest anymore" which was the option that got the most votes. Lol :3 so yeah, there's just simply not enough interest for it, which is also why the last one died.
That said, if you want to revive it then go ahead.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tabby » December 20th, 2016, 5:56 am

We should bring this back to life some day </3

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Postby FlipMode » December 20th, 2016, 6:56 pm

I've been considering doing that for a while. It's just that there wasn't a lot of interest for it last time I asked about it so I wouldn't want it to end up like the writing contests where no one enters and they stay open for months at a time lol :3
FlipMode

Previous

Return to Graphic Artist Of The Week Contest