Wanting to start a new RP with someone!!!

Re: Wanting to start a new RP with someone!!!

Postby Queen Elsa » March 12th, 2015, 8:18 pm

Question: Are we keeping the idea of Katniss's daughter going in or not? If so, do you want her, or do you want me to have her?
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Shadowfax » March 13th, 2015, 10:47 am

QueenElsa - I think it would be kinda cool to have her in the story =) I don't mind playing her if you wanted me to, but hadn't planned on RP'ing her myself. Am happy to do so though if need be if you didn't want to. Am still working out a few parts on my last two charries, but they will be posted soooon ^^

Flip -Awesome! Yeh, I would be up for another RP =) I have a Skyrim one on the go at the moment, but I do enjoy them so I wouldn't mind doing another one :D

I also love the Zombie apocalypse idea. But I also kinda like your original idea too so perhaps we could mix the two together? Have an outbreak in a fantasy world or something?
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Queen Elsa » March 13th, 2015, 11:11 am

[quote="Shadowfax"]QueenElsa - I think it would be kinda cool to have her in the story =) I don't mind playing her if you wanted me to, but hadn't planned on RP'ing her myself. Am happy to do so though if need be if you didn't want to. Am still working out a few parts on my last two charries, but they will be posted soooon ^^ [/quote]

Okay. And I'll take her. :) I just needed to know before I work on any of the character bios, because she'll be my main character in this. :) I still have to start working on mine, but as soon as I get the chance, I'll post them as well. :D
Last edited by Queen Elsa on March 13th, 2015, 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby FlipMode » March 13th, 2015, 11:16 am

Lol zombie apocalypse Elder Scrolls?...
That actually sounds fun, I feel that it'd work better if it was set in Tamriel and maybe some Deadra that behave like zombies are escaping from the Oblivion gates.

Did you have any ideas for setting for a zombie apocalypse style RP? If not I also have an original story idea for that too. :)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Shadowfax » March 13th, 2015, 11:22 am

OMG that actually sounds AMAZING xD I would be up for that actually.... Poor old Sean Bean... He didn't manage to stop the Oblivion Gates from closing completely :P

And nothing off the top of my head at the moment... Though setting wise, I do like the forest setting idea kinda like some of the scenes in The Walking Dead. Let's hear your idea =) I will have a think at work later as i'll be dumped on till so I can plot and zone out hehe. It's so quiet in the evenings at the moment.

----

Queen Elsa - Cool! Maybe we could have her and Ryan make friends? When I am back from work I will have thought up my last two characters. I tend to be stuck on the till at the moment and it's so quiet I get to zone out and think up ideas xD
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Queen Elsa » March 13th, 2015, 11:33 am

[quote="Shadowfax"]Queen Elsa - Cool! Maybe we could have her and Ryan make friends? When I am back from work I will have thought up my last two characters. I tend to be stuck on the till at the moment and it's so quiet I get to zone out and think up ideas xD[/quote]

That sounds good. :) And all right. I'll be having some time in about 2 1/2 hours (maybe sooner) to work on mine. :) So long as I'm not distracted too much. :lol:

Name: Pearl Mellark
Height: 5'5''
District: 12
Appearance: Skinny; has long dark hair like Katniss and blue eyes like Peeta
Personality: kind; carefree; loves to dance in the meadow every now and then
Background: Since she is Katniss and Peeta's daughter, many people have either loved her or felt sorry for her. She knows that her parents played an important role in the Hunger Games from what she's learned at school, but she still doesn't know anything else yet. When her father died, she stayed home for a few days so that she could mourn his death. When she returned to school, her friends helped her cope with his death and strengthened her.

-

Name: Gabriel Seif
Height: 5'7''
District: 7
Appearance: brown eyes and short light brown hair; tall; thin.
Personality: smart; excellent leader
Background: Being in District 7, he's always loved the trees. He likes to climb them or just sit under them for hours. If he's not in school or in bed, that's where he is. His father left the family years ago to work in the Capitol, and his mother is always working, so he has nothing to do in the house, which is why he climbs up trees.

-

Name: Ricella Burns
Height: 5'8''
District: 1
Appearance: has green eyes, a fair complexion, and curly platinum blond hair in a long braid; tall, skinny, and dresses quite conservatively
Personality: moody; known for pulling pranks; a rather poor student
Background: As the middle child in her family, she would try and get her siblings' attention by pulling pranks on them. She is stubborn and is not a people-person at all. She doesn't care about school, either. The only time she ever paid attention was when the Hunger Games were mentioned.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Shadowfax » March 13th, 2015, 10:31 pm

Sorry for the late reply! Just got in from work an hour ago D: Your characters sound cool! ^^ Going to make Ryan a year younger as I want Amber to be older than him.

Name: Amber Mileham
Height: 5'8''
District: 2
Appearance: Tall, fierce looking, blond hair, brown eyes and is strong looking for her age. She usually wears her hair down and has a long fringe which covers half her face.
Personality: Very determined, hates the weak, sarcastic if pushed and very much a one person army.
Background: Amber has always kept fit as her parents were always paranoid that the games would indeed one day return. She is the oldest of three siblings and the fiercest. She loves her district and hates weak and lazy people.

Name: Theo Johnson
Height: 5'7''
District: 11
Appearance: Rather under weight and pale. Olive coloured skin and brown eyes. His clothes are too baggy for him and he has short brown curly hair.
Personality: Quick tempered, lazy and scared of alot of things.
Background: Theo lives in the poorest of the districts even though changes were made after the Hunger Games had ended. He spends alot of time out in the fields with his father and brothers. He is sociable, but has an anger issue and is easily offended.

Name: Ryan Michaelis (Main)
Height: 5'8
District: District 2
Appearance: Skinny, but muscular. He has messy black hair and grey eyes. Ryan usually wears a pair of old jeans which are ripped at the knees, a pair of old combat boots and a green hoodie.
Personality: Ryan is a very quiet and reserved boy and usually keeps himself to himself, though is kind to those who meet him. He is kind natured and will always fight for what is right. Though his district is one of the wealthiest and used to always prepare the kids before they entered the arena, Ryan isn't a fighter, but he would defend himself if attacked.
Back story: Ryan's parents died when he was ten and he has lived alone ever since. He usually sleeps in his makeshift tent on the outskirts of the district. He hunts birds out in the mountains and makes a living selling their meat and feathers.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Queen Elsa » March 13th, 2015, 10:56 pm

No problem. I understand. :) And thanks. Yours sound neat as well. :D Okay. I have another question: In my original idea for this ages ago, I had there be some changes to the Games, making it worse. Unfortunately, I don't remember what I had. D: Do you want there to be changes? If so, what would they be?
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Shadowfax » March 13th, 2015, 11:05 pm

Thanks ^^

Yeh, we could have some changes and seeing as it's the first set of Games, I guess they would be pretty mean about it. Hmm....

Perhaps the arena could be a bit like the Quarter Quell one in Catching fire? Like have other things attacking the tributes other than just each other? Maybe not every hour.. but twice a day, something like that?

The rich people watching could pay to give their favourite tributes weapons and food etc to help them in the arena?
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Queen Elsa » March 13th, 2015, 11:17 pm

You're welcome.

Yeah. Hm... okay. I like those ideas. Maybe we could also have it where they have to stay in the arena for a certain amount of time? I don't know. Just an idea that came to mind, but now it kind of sounds stupid.... :P
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)