[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Frozen RP - NKL and NS83 — My Lion King Forum

Frozen RP - NKL and NS83

Re: Frozen RP - NKL and NS83

Postby Queen Elsa » January 21st, 2015, 2:11 am

Kristoff

"I guess so. But just because we see him as a jerk and everything doesn't mean everyone else does," I pointed out. "I mean, some people still see Elsa as a monster. People have their own opinions on other people. That's just how things are." I looked over at Anna when she suggested Elsa falling for him. "Anna, come on! This is Elsa we're talking about! She's not like you. She doesn't fall for guys like you do. And, even if she did, I'm sure she doesn't have the same things now, after everything that's happened. But, if she does, that's none of your business to worry about. I mean, you can worry about it, but you can't make all of her choices for her. She needs to do that on her own, just like how she has to let you make your own decisions."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby nalasimba83 » January 22nd, 2015, 5:30 am

"That's exactly what I'm talking about Kristoff! It's Elsa here, and it's an accomplishment if she'd talk to a guy for just 2 minutes-but then Steven." Her frustration broke off her sentence. "The question is why wouldn't she like him, Kristoff? He's handsome thats for sure, and he was a dark and mysterious personality and he's like that dark prince in those romantic movies who kinda goes evil and is just lost. Who knows? Elsa might be into those type of people, maybe she's not exactly for a perfect prince in daylight who picks up his princess and goes riding on his horse towards the sunlight!"She looked at Kristoff,"I know that I can't make all her choices for her, but as her sister I have to be concerned whether or not she's making the right choices or not. What if Elsa hadn't stopped me from marrying Hans just because 'it was my decision.' I don't even want to think what would happen. It's like this for me, its my time to help Elsa. I have to make her realize that she's choosing the wrong guy here."
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Queen Elsa » January 22nd, 2015, 1:48 pm

Kristoff

"Fine," I conceded, knowing she wouldn't back down. "If that's what you think about this predicament, then you can tell her."

"Tell who what?" a voice asked from behind me. I turned around to see Elsa only a few feet away. She was safe, and alone. If I was happy about that, then Anna must be giddy about it. I looked from one sister to the other and back again.

"I'll let your sister answer that," I said. "I'll just leave you two alone." I turned around and walked away from the two of them. It was probably best that I wasn't around them. This was something that the two of them needed to talk about by themselves.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » January 23rd, 2015, 5:29 am

Ana smiled at Kristoff's decision and thanked him in her head, knowing that he obviously believed this was a conversation between them two. "I see Steven's not around you,"she said quietly. "That's good. But I don't see why you had to track him down, or why." Ana tilted her head,"It's almost like you followed him of your own will and I don't see why you possibly want to help a guy who--" Ana stopped her mouth, not wanting to go on and on about Steven, but to get to the point. She sighed,"Elsa he took away your powers! He's obviously a big ba-" She shook her head frustrated,"Do you like Steven? I mean, love?"
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » January 24th, 2015, 3:49 am

Elsa

"Fine, yes, I did go after him on my own," I admitted. "But not because I like him. It was because I wanted to forewarn him about the danger of the powers and what they could do to someone. He's still going with his original plan, though, and I don't think I can ever love a man like that."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » January 24th, 2015, 5:05 am

Ana looked at Elsa, confused. "Original plan?"she asked. "I don't know of any plan of Steven's. I just thought he wanted your powers."
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » January 24th, 2015, 5:02 pm

Elsa

I bit my tongue - not hard, just lightly. Why did I say that? Of course Anna didn't know anything about the plan. Steven had only told me about it. Now I had to choose between telling her what I found out or just blowing it off. I decided the former. "Well, someone doesn't want powers for nothing," I began. "One day, many years ago, he returned home to find his parents and siblings on the floor, dead. His house was on fire, and then he saw his two brothers, who have fire powers, standing over them, smiling. Steven promised to get revenge, which is why he wanted and took away my powers. H-he's going to kill his brothers." I felt tears build up in my eyes at the thought. I knew they probably deserved it, but for them to be killed? I never thought that was ever the answer. I blinked away the moisture and looked at Anna, waiting for her reaction.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » January 25th, 2015, 6:29 am

"Wh-what?"Ana said, not sure where to begin. "Fire powers? I've never heard of that. And-"she paused. "God, I actually feel kind of bad for him now."
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » January 25th, 2015, 6:49 am

Elsa

"There's a lot of things you don't know, Anna," I said. "And I feel kind of bad for him, too. But to be in love for someone who seeks revenge, I-I don't know if I could ever do that, or let Arendelle have a king like that. I mean, I can't even imagine what would happen if there was a war."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » January 25th, 2015, 11:15 pm

Ana frowned,"All of us seek revenge one time or another Elsa. Also, he wouldn't necessarily make a bad king." She looked down,"He's actually a pretty good king. With the way things are looking at Wales, they might surpass us at one point. All the citizens are almost wealthy and everything is looking good over there. Their kingdom itself is a popular tourist place and their kingdom is so beautiful. He kept order at a time of chaos and everybody there loves him. I mean, after the death of his parents there must have been numerous wars in attempts to seize the kingdom, but Steven must have taken care of all of it." She knitted her eyebrows together,"There is no question that he is the most amazing ruler I have ever seen, including you Elsa. And I think-he may have a point for revenge. If I lost the people most precious to me, I would definitely be consumed by rage and anger, and I would not even hesitate to bring them down. I'm not worried about him as a ruler or his revenge, that does not matter to me. What matters is how you feel about him. Because deep down, I know you like him."
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)