[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Love at First Sight: The Switch (kitkat39 & NKL) — My Lion King Forum

Love at First Sight: The Switch (kitkat39 & NKL)

Re: Love at First Sight: The Switch (kitkat39 & NKL)

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 15th, 2015, 7:35 pm

"Okay, well basically, I was out in the ocean one day, and I was collecting some stuff from it so I would feel close to it. Then I saw something shining, and when I grabbed it, it looked like a seashell. Do you remember it, the necklace with my name on it? Anyway, after my birthday party, which was totally ruined, I picked the necklace up and wiped the wet sand off of it, and I saw my name on it."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Queen Elsa » January 15th, 2015, 8:01 pm

"Yeah, I remember the necklace," I said. "So, how did you get to Atlantica? Obviously you had a little help from that penguin and walrus, but how did you get fins?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 16th, 2015, 5:17 pm

I looked away, blushing slightly, then I said, "Well, the thing is, I ran away, because me and my Mom had a fight, and then Morgana's stingrays came and took me to where she was. Then she told me how she could turn me into a mermaid, and she used this potion type thing, and from one drop, I turned into a mermaid."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » January 16th, 2015, 5:58 pm

"So we've both made mistakes with trusting that seawitch," I said. "Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one." I let off a slight laugh.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 16th, 2015, 6:11 pm

"Yeah, I didn't want you to think of me as some sort of lucky person who can change from human to mermaid so easily." I said, looking at him.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » January 16th, 2015, 6:14 pm

"But you are lucky," I said, looking right back at her. "Your grandfather allowed for you to be able to do that, after all. And, if it wasn't for that, well," I laughed a little, "I suppose we wouldn't be here right now."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 16th, 2015, 6:19 pm

I smiled slightly, then I said, "Yeah, I guess you're right." I looked into his eyes, seeing how blue they were.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » January 16th, 2015, 6:20 pm

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked. "It's like you've never noticed something about me before."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 16th, 2015, 6:24 pm

"It's just that..... Your eyes are the color of the ocean. It's like I could almost drown in them." I said, smiling at him.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » January 16th, 2015, 6:35 pm

I smiled back at her. "So are yours," I said. "I always feel the same way when I'm looking at them."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)