[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Love at First Sight: The Switch (kitkat39 & NKL) — My Lion King Forum

Love at First Sight: The Switch (kitkat39 & NKL)

Re: Love at First Sight: The Switch (kitkat39 & NKL)

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 15th, 2015, 3:32 pm

(Hmm. Okay, then. :P)

I smiled, then hugged him back, and said, "I love you," while somewhere nearby, Morgan was swimming around, looking for us.

The clone nodded, feeling something like happiness, and said, "Of course."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Queen Elsa » January 15th, 2015, 3:39 pm

I heard the distant sound of someone outside. I looked in the direction of the enfrance, then back at Melody. "I'll be right back," I said, and swam over to the rock door, slowly opening it. I quickly closed the door, hoping she didn't see or hear me. She already came between us once. I wasn't going to let it happen again.

"Ecellent," Morgana said. "Now run along, child. Time and life are too short to waste."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 15th, 2015, 3:45 pm

"Yes, mistress," the clone said before swimming out of the cell and around the outskirts of Atlantica , finding someplace where she can bring the real Melody.

I took a deep breath, swam over to the rock door, and ever so slowly opened it a crack, so I could hear and see what is going on.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » January 15th, 2015, 3:54 pm

(Okay. I should have clarified the "she". I had meant Morgan, but now I'll have to change what I was doing. :P)

"Morgan, what are you doing here?" I asked. She turned around to face me, and by her bloodshot eyes, I could tell that she had been crying.

"You left me for that human!" she cried.

"Because I love her!" I replied.

"But, you were supposed to marry me," Morgan answered. "That's what you had said."

"Morgan, listen. Morgana made me drink a potion that made me forget about Melody. I forgot everything that had happened. But I have loved Melody, and always will. And you and I can still be friends."

"You promise?" she asked.

"I promise," I replied.

"Okay, then. I better get going," Morgan said. "I'll let everyone know that you're safe and there's no problems."

"Thanks, Morgan. See you later," I said.

"See ya," she repeated, then swam away.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 15th, 2015, 4:04 pm

(I knew who you were talking about, NKL! :P)

'Whoa, that was short,' I thought as I pushed the door back into place, then I swam back over to the spot where I was, moving a coupleof Derek's things around so I could have somewhere to sit.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » January 15th, 2015, 4:16 pm

(OH! I misunderstood! I'm so sorry! :( :P This is what I get for multitasking.)

I slowly opened back up the door, and swam back in. "Sorry about that. It was Morgan. I didn't want her interrupting anything, so I just had a quick talk with her." I noticed Melody sitting and smiled. "I see someone's gotten comfortable in here, though."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 15th, 2015, 4:18 pm

(Haha, it's okay, NKL! :D :hug: You're still awesome!)

I smiled back, then said, "Yeah, well, I hope you don't mind, but I moved a few things so I get comfortable." I kept picturing Morgan's face, all bloodshot, then I asked, "So what did Morgan want?"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » January 15th, 2015, 4:26 pm

( :hug: Thanks. )

"No, I don't mind at all," I answered, sitting down next to her. "She was just upset that I married you over her, when I supposedly loved her. I just explained to her what had happened, and told her we could still be friends. She agreed then went back to tell everyone that we were fine. I just hope that this time she is okay with it. I don't want anything getting between us ever again." I put my hand upon hers and smiled at her.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 15th, 2015, 4:30 pm

I looked at him and smiled, turning my hand so I could intertwine our fingers, and said, "Me, too, Derek. She seems like a nice girl and I kinda see why she would like you. I mean, you're handsome, sweet, funny, and caring." 'Holy crap, did I really just say that?!?' I thought to myself.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » January 15th, 2015, 4:34 pm

( :lol: at the the last line.)

"Yeah. We also have known each other since we were little," I said. "And I think the same way about you, except you're beautiful, not handsome." I laughed a little.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)