[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Love at First Sight: The Switch (kitkat39 & NKL) — My Lion King Forum

Love at First Sight: The Switch (kitkat39 & NKL)

Re: Love at First Sight: The Switch (kitkat39 & NKL)

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 7th, 2015, 3:17 pm

I nodded, then continued, "Well, it's just that.... You know that I turn to human when I go out to shore and everything. I just wish....." I looked down, feeling tears build in my eyes. "I just wish that we could find a way for you to turn human too."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Queen Elsa » January 7th, 2015, 3:19 pm

"What about your grandfather?" I suggested. "He was the one who gave you that ability, after all. Maybe he could do the same for me."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 7th, 2015, 3:25 pm

"Maybe, but.... It was Morgana who made me a mermaid, then I made the choice to have everyone together." I said as I looked up at him. He looked so handsome, it made me want to cry.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » January 7th, 2015, 3:28 pm

"So...are you saying that we would have to go to Morgana for it to work out?" I asked her. "I'm not going back to her. I learned my lesson about that."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 7th, 2015, 3:32 pm

"No, of course not! I never want her to be in our lives, Derek! She tried to make me shark chow when I was a baby, and then, years later, she tricked me into stealing Grandfather's trident for her own evil plans! And then....." I said, crying now, feeling anger bubble up inside me.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » January 7th, 2015, 3:42 pm

I grabbed her arm and pulled her close to me, resting my chin on her head. "I know. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you like this," he said. "I shouldn't have even asked that question. It was stupid of me, especially after everything that's happened recently." I thought about what she had said not too long ago for a moment. "So, what do you suggest we do? I mean, you don't have to go back up there. I mean, you could every now and then to see your family. I won't ever stop you. But how would that cause any problems between us?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 7th, 2015, 3:45 pm

I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him tighter to me, and said, "I guess we can try to go to Grandfather and see if he can do something." I breathed in Derek's scent, which was basically the smell of the ocean and something else, like candy or something. "I'm sorry that I yelled at you Derek," I whispered as I placed my head in the crook of his neck.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » January 7th, 2015, 3:48 pm

"It's okay. I understand why you did it," I said. "But I still don't understand how you're turning into a human thing could be a problem between us."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 7th, 2015, 4:43 pm

I sighed, then leaned back to look at him and said, "It's just that I can't help but think that you feel hurt by seeing me turn into human with ease, and...... I can't help but think you would want to be able to also turn to human with ease."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » January 7th, 2015, 4:54 pm

"Hey, that's just something that makes you special," I said. "And you have reasons to go up to the shore. I don't. Not anymore. All of my family is here in the ocean. I don't need to be able to turn into a human and then back into a merman whenever I want to. i can just be a merman."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)