[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Love at First Sight: The Switch (kitkat39 & NKL) — My Lion King Forum

Love at First Sight: The Switch (kitkat39 & NKL)

Love at First Sight: The Switch (kitkat39 & NKL)

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 3rd, 2015, 5:02 pm

I followed Derek, looking back at everyone. "Where are we going?" I asked him as the doors closed and we were alone.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Re: Love at First Sight: The Switch (kitkat39 & NKL)

Postby Queen Elsa » January 3rd, 2015, 5:07 pm

"To a place that only I know. We can be completely alone for a few days," I answered. "Come on." I began swimming behind Atlantica, toward my special place. It would take us about half a day to get there, but it would be completely worth it in the end.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 3rd, 2015, 5:16 pm

I smiled, then followed him toward Atlantica. It doesn't matter where we go, just as long as we're together.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » January 3rd, 2015, 5:21 pm

(I'm going to do a little time skip here. Hope you don't mind.)

The sun was setting as we arrived at my secret place. "Okay. Here we are!" I said. I pulled the rock away, gesturing for Melody to go in first.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 3rd, 2015, 5:28 pm

(That's okay!)

I swam into the place where Derek took us and I gasped. It was..."beautiful,"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » January 3rd, 2015, 5:32 pm

I swam in after her, closing the rock door so no one could find us. "You like it?" I asked her. There was a ton of miscellaneous stuff scattered everywhere, from when I was a little boy to the present time. "My mom didn't like me collecting stuff and having it clutter my bedroom, so when I found this place, I put all of my stuff in here."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 3rd, 2015, 5:34 pm

I looked at everything, thinking that it was just like Mom's grotto. "How did you find this place?" I asked, swimming towards a music box.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » January 3rd, 2015, 5:39 pm

"Well, my friends and I were playing hide-and-seek one day. I wanted to find a hiding spot that no one else knew about, and that's when I came across this place," I explained. "I didn't realize how far away I was from home until after about thirty minutes of no one finding me. I had exited here and realized I had no idea where I was. I didn't arrive back home until late that night, where my worried mom had been waiting for me. It was shortly after that when my mom told me to stop cluttering my room with stuff. I remembered this place, and brought all of my stuff here."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 5th, 2015, 3:19 pm

I turned to look at Derek, and said, "That is amazing. I bet my mom would be impressed with this collection." I swam around the place, looking at everything, when I saw a little box. I picked it up and opened it, gasping when I saw a ring in there. It had a peridot stone in it, and the band was gold. "This is beautiful," I whispered.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » January 5th, 2015, 3:32 pm

"Isn't it?" I said, swimming up to her. "It was my grandmother's wedding ring. It got passed down to my father, but he didn't use it for some unknown reason. He gave it to me just recently, to use for my future bride." I took it out of the box and slid it onto her ring finger.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)