Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Postby FlipMode » October 23rd, 2014, 12:28 am

for some reason whenever I log in from the index page, it just reloads the index page and I'm still not logged in (despite it saying in the active users list that I am). I need to log in a second time to actually be logged in properly and able to post etc.
Does this happen to anyone else? It's been happening to me for a while now lol
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: Log In Issue / glitch

Postby Shadowfax » October 23rd, 2014, 1:37 pm

Where are you logging in from? Mine used to do that when I logged in on my phones internet. I upgraded the phone and haven't had a problem since.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby FlipMode » October 23rd, 2014, 6:42 pm

It happens on my laptop mostly. Any time I log in (which is usually the index page)
My phone doesn't do that, although it says incorrect password when I log in and then I log in again and it works. lol

Ahhhh so maybe if I delete all the cookies and stuff then it might fix it. I'll try that. Just wandered how many other people this happens to really :)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Carl » October 30th, 2014, 1:46 pm

It happens to me any time I use a device/browser that isn't set to log me in automatically.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby FlipMode » October 30th, 2014, 1:49 pm

Oh that's probably it then. I have save password on and auto log in set to off.
FlipMode

Postby MalibuTrashDog » November 7th, 2014, 6:02 am

It happens to me too. Also none of the profile icons are displaying.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby DGFone » November 7th, 2014, 6:14 am

I am noticing that people's avatars are missing, and for that matter, most pictures that are hosted on MLK's servers.

EDIT: Ooh, everything gone! No pictures! :oops:
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby SimbasMate » December 8th, 2014, 4:24 am

Is this still happening to you, Flip? It is now happening to me. Whenever I log in and refresh the index, I am logged out again. Also when I try to do basically anything like reply to PMs or post I get logged out.
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby FlipMode » December 17th, 2014, 12:36 pm

Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I either copy my post to clipboard to prepare for the worst and then go back and paste it in or just don't bother with posting at all because I know there's a chance I'll lose the post lol :)

To be fair it does seem to be happening less often now.
FlipMode

Postby Moka » March 13th, 2015, 6:49 am

This was happening to me a lot. I think it had to do with old sessions sticking around forever and weird cookie settings. I cleared out the sessions and changed the cookie name so I hope it works better for people now.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Next

Return to Feedback & How-To