Getting spooky in here!

Getting spooky in here!

Postby Moka » October 7th, 2014, 4:33 am

I've activated the Halloween skin for the MLK forums for the month of October! What are you all going to be for Halloween this year? :D

(If you wish to return to the MLK Kisasa or Classic skins, you can do so through the User Control Panel.)
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: Getting spooky in here!

Postby Carl » October 7th, 2014, 4:52 am

Ah the theme I joined with. :cheese:

I'm going to be Spiderman for Halloween. :sneaky4:
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby SimbasGuard » October 7th, 2014, 4:53 am

I always enjoy the themes around here, I don't really do much for Halloween, but I'll use any excuse to buy candy.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby DGFone » October 7th, 2014, 5:26 am

Ooh my eyes! :madman:

Okay, I actually rather like the theme, so I might even stick with it for a while. Normally, I switch immediately back to Kisasa when these themes take over MLK.

I also notice that my banners fit the darker background nicley too.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Buffy » October 7th, 2014, 5:56 am

YAY YAY HALLOWEEN THEME ARE YOU EXCITED YET?!?!?

I love it! Holiday season begins!!!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Arbystrider » October 7th, 2014, 6:22 am

>inb4 Julie (I think) starts using font colours again
ImageImageImage
Arbystrider
A semi-Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The peace the evening brings.

Nickname(s): Arby
Pride Points: 15

Postby Daenerys » October 7th, 2014, 9:39 am

oh god the classic themes, talk about throwbacks lmao

and as for costumes, i'm planning on either throwing together a tauriel from the hobbit cosplay or finishing up my petra from attack on titan cosplay, not sure which tho T.T
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby Lauren » October 7th, 2014, 1:07 pm

Loving the Halloween theme once again. :)
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Carl » October 7th, 2014, 1:28 pm

[quote="Arbystrider"]>inb4 Julie (I think) starts using font colours again[/quote]
Yep, that was me. :innocent: I don't usually do that with this theme, but we'll see. :evil3:
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby ScarsLove » October 7th, 2014, 1:52 pm

I'm loving the Halloween theme! I missed it :dreamy:

As for what I'm dressing as, I won't be anything this year. But if I could be I'd dress up as Laughing Jack!

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Next

Return to News & Announcements