If Disney made a Lion King 4

If Disney made a Lion King 4

Postby ScarLoyal » April 11th, 2014, 5:11 pm

There probably won't be a TLK 4 but if there was. What voice actors would you want for the characters?
E.g. Cub Taka, Mufasa, Sarabi or Uru, Ahadi. :)
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Re: If Disney made a Lion King 4

Postby TheLionPrince » April 13th, 2014, 12:05 am

It largely depends on how their personality is written, but here's my list:

Young Mufasa - Not sure, probably an unknown actor
Young Scar - Isaac Hempstead-Wright (from Game of Thrones)
Ahadi/Mufasa and Scar's father - Avery Brooks (He has a deep baritone voice like James Earl Jones.)
Uru/Mufasa and Scar's mother - Angela Bassett or Alfre Woodard
Young Sarabi - Quvenzhané Wallis (from 12 Years A Slave and Beasts of the Southern Wild) or Amandla Stenberg (Rue from The Hunger Games)
Young Sarafina - Not sure
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Todd23 » April 15th, 2014, 1:04 am

Not sure about the others but

Uru-Janet Hubert (The first Aunt Viv from Fresh Prince)
Todd23

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby it means no worries » August 10th, 2014, 7:20 am

they're making one right now, it's called the lion guard
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby it means no worries » August 10th, 2014, 7:20 am

it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby Carl » August 12th, 2014, 12:46 pm

[quote="it means no worries"]they're making one right now, it's called the lion guard[/quote]
When this thread was started, that had not been announced. Also, The Lion Guard is not TLK4, it is a TV series with a "movie" intro.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby AbbeyRoad2014 » September 5th, 2014, 5:21 am

It wouldn't be the same without Mufasa or Scar though...part of the reason 2 and 3 only made it as far as DTVs.
AbbeyRoad2014

Pride Points: 1

Postby SimbasGuard » September 10th, 2014, 2:37 am

[quote="KingOfPrideLands"]It wouldn't be the same without Mufasa or Scar though...part of the reason 2 and 3 only made it as far as DTVs.[/quote]

I have no Idea what deciding factors Disney used when they decided what movies were given to The Direct to video crew, But Mufasa did appear and even spoke a line in Lion King 2. so I doubt the fact that Mufasa and Scar were not prominently featured had anything to with why Lion King 2 and 1 1/2 (3) were Direct to video.

Back on Topic I'd love to see Keith David (Goliath, Gargoyles/Dr. Facilier, Princess and the Frog) as Nala's Father.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Taka1995 » September 14th, 2014, 12:49 pm

It will be a great film, if only they make it :) I'm so curious to see Mufasa and Taka as cubs :)
VjačkaLenyuska :oops:
Taka1995
Life isn't fair,is it?

Pridelands' most beautiful Lioness :)

Nickname(s): VjačkaPrincess, Lenjuska
Pride Points: 2

Postby Panda-chan » March 24th, 2018, 6:28 pm

D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Next

Return to The Lion King