The Lion King 20th Anniversary Party!

Re: The Lion King 20th Anniversary Party!

Postby juhouh » June 29th, 2014, 11:39 pm

The Lion King 1 1/2 starting now

http://www.twitch.tv/dgfone/
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby OuRaion » June 30th, 2014, 1:18 am

Welp, I totally missed that due to timezones.
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby juhouh » June 30th, 2014, 1:20 am

Thanks DGFone for hosting this awesome event! It was fun to chat with everyone of you :D

(- Nuka2)
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby DGFone » June 30th, 2014, 1:20 am

[quote="OuRaion"]Welp, I totally missed that due to timezones.[/quote]

We literally just ended. As for those who were there: Thank you for joining! And thanks for not getting too fussy over the technical issues!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Haraka » June 30th, 2014, 1:23 am

yep , thanks again for hosting and thanks to the few who came , that was pretty nice 8-)
Haraka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Postby OuRaion » June 30th, 2014, 1:27 am

[quote="DGFone"][quote="OuRaion"]Welp, I totally missed that due to timezones.[/quote]

We figuratively just ended. As for those who were there: Thank you for joining! And thanks for not getting too fussy over the technical issues![/quote]

Yeah, you started two hours after I went to bed and ended 10 minutes after I woke up. Guess that couldn't have been avoided, huh?

Oh well, I'm sure you all Had fun!
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby Timon the great » June 30th, 2014, 1:34 am

Well, I have to say even though some stream problems happened, this was actually quite fun overall.

I really hope this can be done again sometime with the films. Hopefully, without audio/video desyncing, the next time. Image

But either way, Bravo DGFone, bravo for doing this. Literally Image
Last edited by Timon the great on June 30th, 2014, 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby Ninaroja » June 30th, 2014, 1:41 am

Despite the technical hitches, I had great fun tonight with you guys :D Good job DG :cheese:
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » June 30th, 2014, 1:45 am

It was so much fun, we should totally do this next year, and who knows, maybe I could stay for the whole thing. :D
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby Ninaroja » June 30th, 2014, 1:49 am

Roll on 30th anniversary! :lol:
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements