The Lion Guard (2015 / 2016)

Re: New Lion King TV Show Being Made

Postby Carl » June 10th, 2014, 7:04 pm

^ Kiara was listed as a character who will be featured on the show. She may not have much role, but she will supposedly be there.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby juhouh » June 10th, 2014, 7:05 pm

[quote="KiarasBiggestFan"]Awesome! But I'm afraid they'll forget Kiara and that scares me...[/quote]
They did mention that TLK2 characters appears in the series. And I'm sure that we will see Kiara quite often since she's Kion's sister
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » June 10th, 2014, 7:21 pm

That's good. I'm starting to have a soft spot for Kion. I wonder if Kiara will be a cub or adult though.
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are one

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 3

Re: The Lion Guard?

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » June 10th, 2014, 7:28 pm

If she's an adult I wonder if they can get Neve Campbell.
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are one

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 10th, 2014, 7:41 pm

http://blogs.disney.com/insider/2014/06 ... almedia|||

There's that article!

To be fair, I'm pretty excited. I know it won't be great but the picture looks good enough. You never know.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Carl » June 10th, 2014, 7:44 pm

Presumably, she'll appear as an adult and it will occur after SP. If not, then the creators are completely off their rockers.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » June 10th, 2014, 7:52 pm

It would be so confusing if it took place before SP.
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

We are one

Postby juhouh » June 10th, 2014, 7:53 pm

But this makes me wonder a bit. Since Simba has a son shouldn't he be the future king instead and not Kovu? And btw why do we need 3 different threads for this?
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby ASHLEY12354 » June 10th, 2014, 8:07 pm

Not too sure how i feel about this at the moment, i'm gonna wait til i have seen it, then i can decide if i think it's gonna ruin things or whatever but never the less i am still very excited to check it out. One thing i am concerned about is voice actors - hopefully Matthew Broderick, Moira Kelly etc come back to do the voices because it just wouldn't seem right without the original voice actors, i remember seeing a clip of Nala in Kingdom Hearts and couldn't stand the voiceover, it didn't sound anything like her :/ and theres no mention of Kovu :O surely if Kiara is in it then Kovu must be too
ASHLEY12354

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): ASHMAN
Pride Points: 5

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » June 10th, 2014, 8:22 pm

It says Kiara's the future queen, so maybe they go by who's first born rather than gender. I can't imagine Simba and Nala telling their daughter she can't be queen because of her sibling. (*Awaits 'Long Live The Queen' pictures with Kion and Kiara.)
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

We are one

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements