(deleted)

(deleted)

Postby Timon the great » May 25th, 2014, 2:21 pm

(deleted)
Last edited by Timon the great on June 12th, 2020, 7:40 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Timon the great
Looking Beyond What He Sees

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Re: Timon and Ma: A Night to Never Forget

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » May 28th, 2014, 6:36 pm

Awww! This so cute and touching! A Mom-son relationship.
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby Timon the great » June 8th, 2014, 5:05 am

(deleted)
Last edited by Timon the great on June 12th, 2020, 7:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Timon the great

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » June 11th, 2014, 4:40 pm

This is so cute, it ought to be illegal! :lol:

I love the touching relationship that you have between Timon and Ma and it is heartwarming. :smile5:
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Timon the great » June 14th, 2014, 4:47 am

[quote="Zazulover4915"]This is so cute, it ought to be illegal! :lol:[/quote]
Image Ha ha! I actually laughed in person when I read that.

You seem to be really intrigued by my work, which is good and I've only shown half of it on here so far. My intention was to not actually make it cute; Lol. But something that I've always felt (since I saw TLK 1 1/2 in its entirety back in mid-2012), should've been shown about Timon and Ma from this film since it makes it clear that their relationship is deep. Despite the somewhat limited scenes on them.

I did want to make it loving and it does give me deep feels all of the time, especially the second half. It's not something I was thinking I would be able to do in the beginning before I actually started typing it.

Though, I really thank you for your continued support. I'll be posting the next part of it soon, on here and/or on FF.net: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10434966 , if you must know. Image
Last edited by Timon the great on June 28th, 2014, 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Timon L. Berkowitz

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » June 14th, 2014, 8:48 pm

I''m glad that you're are going to update soon! I shall stalk :mischievous2: you, until you update.

Just Kidding!!! :lol:
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Postby Timon8 » June 15th, 2014, 8:10 pm

Fan-tas-tic. I would love to read more. And these wordscame from a fanfic-hater.
''When the world turns it back on you, you turn your back on the world!''
Timon8
I see carnivores...

Hakuna Matata!

Pride Points: 5

Postby Timon the great » July 24th, 2014, 3:39 am

(deleted)
Last edited by Timon the great on June 12th, 2020, 7:41 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Timon the great

Timon L. Berkowitz

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » July 25th, 2014, 1:00 am

Perfect-o! *Sits down and waits for more*
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Postby Azdgari » August 14th, 2017, 3:57 am

[quote="Perrys Girlfriend"]This is so cute, it ought to be illegal! :lol: [/quote]
This fic should be illegal for a lot of reasons.
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Next

Return to Fan Fictions