[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - For unikels and me only — My Lion King Forum

For unikels and me only

Re: For unikels and me only

Postby Kayo49 » April 4th, 2014, 11:59 pm

"Jotu. I see you are asociated with this Rangi." Kamari looked him over and tried to hide the fear in her voice.
Kayo49

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: In the northeast of America, a wee little place called Indiana.
Nickname(s): Kayo
Pride Points: 2

Postby Kipekee » April 5th, 2014, 12:01 am

"THIS Rangi?" Rangi snarled. "I'm an infamous cannibal, you little brat. I need to get out of here so both of you don't end up dead."
The insane lioness walked out, and Jotu shrugged. "I learned to deal with it."
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Kayo49 » April 5th, 2014, 12:06 am

Kamari rolled her eyes. "So look- Jotu, don't kill be but she says we're supposed to have cubs." She stepped towards the male. "So if you don't wanna die let's get this over with."
Kayo49

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kipekee » April 5th, 2014, 12:11 am

Jotu shrugged again, and then he yawned. "Well, don't kill me yet, but I'm guessing you want to know why."
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Kayo49 » April 5th, 2014, 12:14 am

" Yeah.... So get on with it" Kamari sat down and starred deep into Jotu's green eyes.
Kayo49

Postby Kipekee » April 5th, 2014, 12:17 am

"She promised me power over the Pridelands," the scarred male began. "I said yes because she told me very clearly that I would die if I rejected. So my command was to bounce from female to female, faking love for them until they bore me cubs, and if none of them fitted Rangi's request, then I have to start all over with the next female. I had to do this. I want to be in Maua and Bahari's lives even if the stress gets to me and I kill them."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Kayo49 » April 5th, 2014, 12:21 am

Kamari began to growl "You're using me to get to them!?" Kamari 's eyes seemed almost like a flame; even though they were green
Kayo49

Postby Kipekee » April 5th, 2014, 12:27 am

"I'm doing what I can to please Rangi. If I try to run, I'll be a wanted lion!" Jotu snapped. "And if I disobey, I'm dead. It's the will to survive."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Kayo49 » April 5th, 2014, 12:30 am

Kamari sighed "Whatever. Let's just get this over with" Kamari did not want to mate with this male. But she had no choice.
Kayo49

Postby Kipekee » April 5th, 2014, 12:34 am

-aaaaand next day-
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying