[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - For unikels and me only — My Lion King Forum

For unikels and me only

For unikels and me only

Postby Kayo49 » April 4th, 2014, 12:55 am

Kamari: Wha- *sees something*
Kayo49

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: In the northeast of America, a wee little place called Indiana.
Nickname(s): Kayo
Pride Points: 2

Re: For unikels and me only

Postby Kipekee » April 4th, 2014, 1:16 am

A dark beige color flashed at the edge of Kamari's vision, followed by a laugh. No, a cackle. Rangi was back, and she was out to play.
"Well, well, well, as it isn't Kamari." Said the scarred, yet beautiful creature as she slunk forward, her blue eyes twinkling. "You totally forgot that if you came back here, I'd have you on a silver platter. Isn't this where our little showdown was, over your puny little sister? What was her name, Maji? Oh, yes, I remember now. The one that was supposed to bare my little pet Jotu a cub that fit my perfect needs. If you want to be spared, then it might as well be you."
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Kayo49 » April 4th, 2014, 10:39 pm

Kamari growled "What are you saying about this Jotu?" Kamari saw Rangi's electric blue eyes that looked almost as if they were glowing as lighting flashed and lit up the sky. "You want me to mate with the one who betrayed my sister?"
Kayo49

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kipekee » April 4th, 2014, 11:04 pm

"It's not a matter of want; it's a matter of when." Said Rangi, a smirk creeping up her face, stretching her chin scars. "He didn't betray. He did as he was told. He is a slave, and I am his master. He does as I please."
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Kayo49 » April 4th, 2014, 11:18 pm

"What do you want, Rangi?" Kamari tried to defend herself. She couldn't run; nor hide. Her golden fur would give her away. She had two options; to die or do obey Rangi.
Kayo49

Postby Kipekee » April 4th, 2014, 11:29 pm

"Come with me. No excuses, or you know what you'll be in for." Rangi growled, then padded back up the rocks and into the shadows. "And don't worry, Kuruka is out kill-patrolling."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Kayo49 » April 4th, 2014, 11:31 pm

Kamari nervously followed the scarred lioness through the night; each step seemed like an hour. She didn't say a word until she roared; a scared roar at that. To let others know she was in distress.
Last edited by Kayo49 on April 4th, 2014, 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kayo49

Postby Kipekee » April 4th, 2014, 11:44 pm

"Jotu! We have a little guest!" Rangi called into the darkness, her electric blue eyes being the only light source.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Kayo49 » April 4th, 2014, 11:48 pm

Kamari looked about seeing nothing but the essence of blue next to her. Suddenly she heard something. Not quite sure what, she stayed still.
Kayo49

Postby Kipekee » April 4th, 2014, 11:51 pm

Jotu approached, his flashy green eyes glowing against the darkness of the cave. "Yes, Rangi? Who is- oh, Kamari. Hello."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying