[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Frozen RP - NKL and NS83 — My Lion King Forum

Frozen RP - NKL and NS83

Re: Frozen RP - NKL and NS83

Postby nalasimba83 » January 23rd, 2014, 5:37 am

Anna quickly opened the window, making sure Elsa was asleep as she slowly crept out with her hair in her braids again and her clothes in some more outgoing type. She hooked her rope tightly against her bed stand and threw the other side into the ground. She slowly jumped slowly sliding down, and whistling slightly for Sven to come with Kristoff. They lingered for a moment to check whether Elsa was nearby and they mounted on Sven.

"Yes yes, Kristoff! I know, its not right, but I have this feeling I need to go to Walesburg. Elsa has Arendelle to take care off, and so far we have a great reputation, which III don't need to spoil,"she said softly urging him to keep his voice down.

Anna patted Sven's wet nose and fed him a carrot as she took out the map and read it. "Let's see... It's not too far from here, but it could take a day or two." Suddenly, a creature immerged from the trees.... a snowman? "Oolaf!?"Anna said jumping in the reindeer's fur. oh boy, he's gonna ruin it.

"Hey um...listen. I've got to ask you to keep a secret. Can you um...not tell Elsa what you're seeing, um...right now, please?"she said in a high pitched voice. "He's gonna blow it,"she whispered in Kristoff's ear sighing slightly.
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby nalasimba83 » January 23rd, 2014, 5:37 am

Anna quickly opened the window, making sure Elsa was asleep as she slowly crept out with her hair in her braids again and her clothes in some more outgoing type. She hooked her rope tightly against her bed stand and threw the other side into the ground. She slowly jumped slowly sliding down, and whistling slightly for Sven to come with Kristoff. They lingered for a moment to check whether Elsa was nearby and they mounted on Sven.

"Yes yes, Kristoff! I know, its not right, but I have this feeling I need to go to Walesburg. Elsa has Arendelle to take care off, and so far we have a great reputation, which III don't need to spoil,"she said softly urging him to keep his voice down.

Anna patted Sven's wet nose and fed him a carrot as she took out the map and read it. "Let's see... It's not too far from here, but it could take a day or two." Suddenly, a creature immerged from the trees.... a snowman? "Oolaf!?"Anna said jumping in the reindeer's fur. oh boy, he's gonna ruin it.

"Hey um...listen. I've got to ask you to keep a secret. Can you um...not tell Elsa what you're seeing, um...right now, please?"she said in a high pitched voice. "He's gonna blow it,"she whispered in Kristoff's ear sighing slightly.
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » February 3rd, 2014, 1:35 pm

"Oh, sure thing! My mouth is sealed!" Olaf replied a little too loudly, causing Anna to tell him to be quiet. "Oops, sorry. You can count on me!" Kristoff rolled his eyes, partly at Olaf - how were they supposed to trust that he wouldn't tell Elsa anything? - and partly because of Anna's plan to go to Walesburg. Olaf walked away, and Kristoff leaned in to Anna's ear and whispered, "I sure hope you know what you're doing. I don't feel comfortable with going behind the queen's back."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby nalasimba83 » February 3rd, 2014, 7:55 pm

"Of course I know what i'm doing!"Anna whispered impatiently. "Call her Elsa by the way,"after she offered him a smile. She pulled her braids behind her back and lightly kicked Sven to keep him moving. "Hold this map,"she informed him.

Anna dumped the small piece of dried parchment into Kristoff's large hands. Kristoff read it interestingly and his eyes widened. "What is it?"Anna asked as she pulled Sven's reins slower so they could move slower. She leaned back a little to see Kristoff pointing to an ice pathway. "A shortcut? How convenient. Lets take it!"she squealed a little as she completely let go of Sven's reins. Boy could that reindeer run! She gripped his fur tightly and she looked over to the map. She bent her brows a little bit.

Anna pulled both of her legs to one side and jumped off looking at the map and then to the empty forest that they were at.

"This isn't right... the shortcut is supposed to be: here,"Anna said.

She pulled off a bunch of twigs from her heads and felt something slippery. She quickly uncovered all the trees and almost slided to the other side. Kristoff stood as if he was in heaven. He immediately bent down touching the ice as if it was gold. "Yay!"she said unknowingly. "I guess we don't have to ride on a reindeer in this kind of ice,"she said. "Come on Kristoff!"she said. She pulled his sleeves to get away from the ice. "we have to go now,"she replied a little more sternly.

She dug her small heels into the ice hoping to keep balanced. "Careful Anna,"she slowly said to herself. She heard a small break of a twig and she immediately turned around and went sliding into the pathway with a lot of speed. "Aaah! Stop it!"she said. She was partly enjoying the rush, but she had no idea where Kristoff was. She looked around frantically after she completely regained balance. She looked up to find everything completely made of ice.

"Kristoff?"she said looking around.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » February 25th, 2014, 3:12 am

Kristoff was stepping slowly and carefully on the ice. Although he was an ice harvester, he didn't have anything special that could stop him from slipping on it. He had accidentally stepped on a twig, starling Anna and making her fall. He reached out to try and catch her, but he was too far away to do so. He heard her scream down, and continued hoping she was okay. When she called his name, he let out a sigh of relief.

"I'll be right down!" He called. He took a deep breath, then quickly slid down the ice. He hadn't gone down something that fast since they got thrown out of Elsa's ice castle. He saw Anna and smiled, then remembered what they were really doing. "So, where now?" He asked.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » February 25th, 2014, 5:37 am

"I have no idea, it's like a whole other world out here,"Anna said looking around to the different paths that intervened with each other. She looked up to find crystalized statues and snowflakes hanging above them. It was almost as beautiful as Elsa's ice palace. "This map is useless here,"Anna said bending down to catch a snowflake. "Oh well, guess we'll have to find our way around it...even if it does delay us,"Anna replied looking around carefully. "So, oh where to go, ice master?"Anna asked skeptically hopping around on one foot to another to keep her thinking going. "Oh come on Kristoff, you've been to hundreds of ice places, almost all the sites in Arendelle. If this is the only place you haven't been to, it must have been kept secret for a long long time,"Anna said.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » February 26th, 2014, 4:31 am

"Well, if I have been here, I was really young, because I don't remember it," Kristoff answered. "But, I'll try my best." He looked down at the ice, hoping to see some chips or something that showed where people walked. "Wait right here. I'm going to take a look around." He said, then walked over to each indvidual path. Just as he was getting to the last ones, something caught his eye. He turned to see the chips in the ice, just like he wanted. "Come over here, Anna! I think I've found it!"

Meanwhile, back in Arendelle, Elsa was just beginning to wake up. She yawned, and tried remembering the previous day's events. What had happened that day? Then she remembered about Prince Stephen and what they heard with the trolls, and Anna's want to go after him. Anna! She ran out of her room and over to her sister's. She knocked a few times, causing it to creak open. That was odd. She looked in, but there was no sign of her sister. She wouldn't have deliberately disobeyed her older sister, would she have? Elsa sighed and shook her head. She looked around to see Olaf walking down the hall. "Olaf, have you seen Anna?" The snow queen asked.

"You mean this morning? No, I haven't," Olaf answered. He wasn't lying, but he was still keeping his promise to Anna. So long as Elsa didn't continue to interrogate him, he would be fine.

"Okay. Thanks," she said, but she was still worried. Did Anna really leave anyways?
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » February 26th, 2014, 8:56 am

Anna heard the distinct voice of Kristoff and raised a peculiar eyebrow. Then she picked up her purple cloak and pulled back her blue mittens as she ran over to where Kristoff was. "Huh?"she asked curiously. "Found what Kristoff?"she asked standing beside him as he bent and observed a layer of ice. "Uh..hello. I've sorta been trapped in the castle for like--I don't know how many years,"she said recalculating. "Ugh, whatever...What I mean to say is,"she said taking a swift breath. "What are we looking at here,"she said bending down as well as she took off her blue mittens to observe the area.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » February 27th, 2014, 4:29 am

"Oh, right. Sorry," Kristoff apologized. "Let me explain. There's small chips in the ice here, meaning that someone or something has been around here lately. This must be the path leading to the place. Come on." He grabbed her hand andnpulled her up, then led the way down the long, windy path. After a few minutes, they reached the outer area. He looked up, amazed at this ice palace. This was just a beautiful, if not better, than Elsa's ice castle. He took in the view, about to cry at the beauty of all of it. He felt Anna nudge him, and quickly remembered the mission. "Come on. We didn't come all this way for nothing." He walked up to the palace and waited for Anna to knock. "This was your idea after all," he reminded her.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » February 27th, 2014, 5:28 am

Before Anna stood a tall building, but surprisingly it was deserted. Without hesitation, she twisted the frozen doorknob and looked left too right with her emerald green eyes trying to see anything out of the ordinary. Then she stepped inside, widening the door as she folded her arms and rubbed her shoulder frantically realizing how cold she was.

"It's empty,"she said. "Well now we know that people have been here before so its safe to assume we're same,"she said. She set her cloak aside and hummed a tune. "Do you think Oolaf spilled us out?"Anna said curiously. "I've just been thinking about it all along, if he did, Elsa would abandon her post at the castle and possibly come after us...its possible,"Anna replied. "Anyways, lets just get back to the trail and focus on the mission,"she said finally taking her map and studying it. "Okay so our spot right now is no where on the map, but I remembered the short cut went directly down to Whalesburg, so I guess we just keep traveling north, but we need a compass or so. My father always said I could point out direction using the stars for guidance, so maybe we should travel at night, now that we found our reference point?"she said thoughtfully.

"Aside from that issue, I'm starving,"Anna pouted putting a hand to her stomach. "I skipped breakfast today--and they had chocolate covered pancakes! What was i thinking?"she replied.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)