[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Frozen RP - NKL and NS83 — My Lion King Forum

Frozen RP - NKL and NS83

Re: Frozen RP - NKL and NS83

Postby nalasimba83 » January 12th, 2014, 11:09 pm

"I cannot curse you with the power, for if you were born with it, you could control it. When you have the powers into your system, you will not know what you can do. Your wish is to make your own kingdom powerful and cut through the line with astonishment, but I warn you, it will do the exact opposite,"the troll named Pabbie said.

"I don't care! Just give me them!"Stephen shouted.

"I can't just give you them for i do not have the right, it is a curse that only such a cruel act might place, an act that only you can get yourself. The book is to decipher only,"Pabbie said confusingly.

"Like what, what 'act' do i have to do?"he asked eagerly.

Pabbie came closer as i he was ashamed to speak of it. He whispered it into Stephen's ear, and he was also shocked but determined to get them.

"Okay, all's well, sort of. He just wants powers, I don't know if that's well actually,"Anna said.
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Queen Elsa » January 13th, 2014, 4:52 am

Elsa
"Unless he wants powers to take away my powers," I breathe. Both Kristoff and Anna look at me like I'm crazy, and I quickly defend myself. "Think about it! What if the powers had the ability to remove other powers! It's not impossible. I mean, my powers have the ability to kill people," I point out, then stand up. "No matter what the case, I don't want to stick around and find out. I'll make sure everyone's on-guard in case Stephen comes back." My sister started to open her mouth to speak, but I stopped her. "No, Anna. I'm not closing the gates. But we will have to be careful with who we talk to and stuff." Without waiting for anyone, I took one last glance at Stephen and the trolls, and then walked away.
Last edited by Queen Elsa on January 13th, 2014, 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby nalasimba83 » January 13th, 2014, 5:54 am

"Okay, um...what do we do know exactly?"Anna said eagerly and urgingly. "I'll go find Oolaf, he might be the one that can just check on Stephen,"Anna said.

She was just relieved that the gates weren't going to get closed. She then thought of the marriage, maybe one day she might actually have the courage to ask Elsa's blessing for her and Kristoff. With all the commotion, it was a definite no.

Stephen:
Stephen came back with the known act, death. He couldn't kill, he wouldn't kill. He was just sick and tired of being tossed around, but if he had powers he could make Walesburg proud. Death was the key to take Elsa's power for his own.
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » January 13th, 2014, 3:15 pm

Elsa
"No. Olaf's too much of a blabbermouth," I answer. "Like I said, we can just let the guards know to keep an eye out. And I'll be watching, too." I didn't talk anymore about the subject, as it was too painful to even talk about. I could possibly lose my powers, forever! I looked down at my hands, and then at my dress. What would happen if I lost my powers? Would my ice dress disappear, and the ice rink? Or would it stay there forever without me being able to undo it?

"When are you going to tell her?" I heard Kristoff ask Anna, obviously trying to not let me hear. Tell me what? Why were there so many secrets here? I didn't like it.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » January 13th, 2014, 7:39 pm

Anna looked at him,"About the act?"she said quietly. "I don't know Kristoff, the more we rely on it not to happen, it happens. I feel bad for Stephen though, he's lost. He doesn't know why they call it a curse for a reason. He can't bear with it once he gets them,"Anna spoke quietly. It was warm and breezy, but the fear and anger following Elsa sent chills everywhere. Anna loosened her braids to feel the wind blowing in her face, it felt great, but she didn't want to be overcome by guilt.

Sven groaned as he got them to the palace. She smiled and waited for Kristoff to go away, politely as if not to add suspicion. She turned around almost immediately, looked at the wall. She traced a funny pattern on the wall and knocked three times. She could hear it creak each time, weeaker and weaker, until it finally let go and the wall revealed a wide variety of steps.

"Hmm, let's see. No this one's to my room. The other one-oh that's right, the dining place. The dungeon-never going in there again. Oh and here!The secret library!"Anna said quietly. Elsa cautiously picked up her dress and stared at Anna and the secret stairs with shock and surprise. She carefully went down and followed Anna with her feet carefully. Anna turned around to find a small stick, she scratched it against the wall, and it was a torch. Anna could feel the stares and her cheeks turned pink as she was shrugging.

"When you were in your room and stuff, I tried finding things to do in my time. So I figured out almost every secret passageway, their secrets,and how to get to them! This stairs leads us to the secret palace library. I found mom and dad go in there quiet alot, murmuring about books. I think they were for you. It was like- a family library, except more secret and stuff. That's why I didn't want Kristoff to go, I mean I trust him but- I'd rather keep all these secrets between you and me,"Anna said winking.

The lights were getting dimmer, and she took another stick from the wall, scratched it, and it immediately turned into a torch. Anna smiled and threw the other torch on the ground.

"This is the secret library,"Anna said, smiling.

It was beauitful, with books,maps, lying everywhere. The walls and floors were covered with intricate designs, and it was a small dome shaped area. Correction: it wasn't small at all. It had stairs upstairs, that lead to other parts.

"It's beautiful right,"Anna said.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » January 14th, 2014, 4:29 am

Kristoff

I watched Anna walk away with Elsa, words still hanging, ready to be said. I hadn't been asking her about Stephen! I was asking about the marriage! I let out a snort and walked away into a nearby shed where Sven slept all the time. I grabbed my lute and began playing my normal song. It was a little goofy, but it was one of my favorites of all time, and not just because I had made it up.

Elsa

"It is wonderful," I answer, looking around. Other than the books and the lighting, it reminds me of my ice castle. So, what are we doing down here exactly? Are we looking for some sort of...book?" I asked.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » January 15th, 2014, 1:18 am

(I had an idea of Stephen going through the same isolation phase as Elsa, and should they both get together? Just a thought XD)

Sven groaned and put his hooves up to his ears and let out a spit from his mouth accidentally. He rolled over on his back as Kristoff rolled his eyes and fed him a carrot or two.

"Um, I don't know. These books have been passed down for generation. There must be something about curses,"Anna replied. She sighed looking at the whole dome covered with books. She took one randomly off of the shelf and opened it,"What is this viking language?" Anna complained. It had weird symbols, more of pictures, "Ohh troll language! There is no way that we have to translate every book to find whether it is the right one,"Anna whined.

She took a yellow parchment filled with troll drawings, like a translater. She looked back at the title of the page which looked like little curly smoke busted with zig zags. she ran her fingers and read : Curses. "Curses? Curses! Elsa! I found it!"She shouted to her older sister who was upstairs.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » January 15th, 2014, 12:51 pm

(That sounds interesting. We'll see how it plays out.)

Elsa

I heard my sister and immediately came running down the stairs, going as fast as I could in my long dress, making sure not to trip over it. I reached Anna within about five minutes and looked at the book. "Let's see here," I said, half to myself, and began flipping through the pages. "Aha! Attaining magical abilities! What does it say?" I asked. It was in our normal language, but I hadn't read many books with being isolated and all for thirteen years. I just hoped this would help us with the 'issue' with Stephen.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » January 16th, 2014, 11:09 pm

She took the piece of yellows parchment,"Death,"she wispered silently. She glanced over to her sister who looked bewildered,"Death, thats the key. Okay, Stephen's officially lost it." She immediately closed the book and the yellow parchment around it. "He's just lost that's all. He's been overshadowed by everyone in his kingdom,"she said sadly as if having genuine sympathy towards him.

She shook her mind off of that thought and went upstairs handing the book to Elsa. She came back with a map and another book. She opened and and stood frozen stiff as her hand moved gently along the page. Elsa also didn't speak. It was a picture of their parents who passed away. She gently placed it in the back with her face going red,"I just placed it there...you know for safekeeping,"she said. "This is a book about every royal history could name. I guess Stephen is still considered royal even though he doesn't have the throne,"she said. She skipped to the very last page and saw him. It wasn't what she expected, she saw a young boy with his two brothers sided with him. He was laughing, but had a small elegance to him.

"He's cute,"Anna slipped. Elsa stared at her laughing. "Yes-Kristoff I know,"she replied. And then she remembered what he was talking about. "The wedding,"she whispered. Elsa was skimming through the page to be even paying attention. She laughed nervously and looked back into the page.

"So he's last in his line. He's obviously pyscho, and he wants powers,"she said summarizing it after going through details like his birth. "Why would he want powers, what good would that do him? Doesn't everyone hate sorcery,"she said accidentally meeting Elsa's eye. She sighed,"you know what I mean."

She took the map and pointed to a small area almost surrounded by water. It wasn't as big or beautiful as Arendelle. "This is Walesburg. Is it worth a trip there. Maybe to learn more about him?"Anna said rolling the map and taking the two books with her. "But what about Arendelle?"she asked thoughtfully.

Anna held a torch and the books and went back upstairs. She closed the entrance to the secret library and the wall immediately opened. Then, it closed and sealed like nothing ever happened.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » January 19th, 2014, 4:18 pm

Elsa

Death? Death was the key, according to Anna. Did that mean he would have to kill someone? As we were walking up the stairs, my mind flashed back to what happened when I had set off the eternal winter and accidentally froze Anna's heart. Seeing her there, frozen as a statue, just made me crumble. If the act of true love hadn't happened and allowed her to thaw, I don't know what would have happened. What if Stephen killed Anna? I would never be able to make it through the rest of my life. I would be a very weak and unstable queen. I felt tears stream down my chesks, and tried wiping them away before Anna could see. I didn't want her worrying. I took in a deep breath and relaxed. When we reached the main floor, I grabbed Anna's hand to stop her. "I'm going to go to bed," I told her. "I'll see you in the morning?" Even though I sort of meant it as a question, I didn't wait for an answer. I just ran up the stairs into my bedroom. But despite my best attempts, I couldn't go to sleep. Then I heard some strong wind blowing outside. I looked outside to see a blizzard. I was doing that! Not again. I took a deep breath and tried controlling it, and it seemed to calm down a bit. I sighed and crawled back into bed and closed my eyes. Before I knew it, I was asleep, but it didn't feel like it, because I was having nightmares of Stephen killing the ones I loved, and I heard Anna's words repeat in my head. Death is the key.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)