Thomas Kinkade Painting

Thomas Kinkade Painting

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » January 12th, 2014, 2:10 am

He has done many Disney painting and they're amazing. If you look very close at the cub you can see he actually made it look like Kiara!The colors are right, no ear rims and in fact she's chubby like baby Kiara. (That's my favorite part of the painting)

Somehow Scar is still alive though...huh...
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are one

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 3

Re: Thomas Kinkade Painting

Postby MooLion » January 12th, 2014, 2:47 pm

So detailed! Very attractive painting. The thing that bothers me is how some of the characters look like they've just been stuck on over it not merging well, like Timon and Pumbaa.
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby juhouh » January 12th, 2014, 3:25 pm

That painting makes me want to go there, the whole enviorement looks so fresh and full of life
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Arbystrider » January 12th, 2014, 3:28 pm

Am I the only person who realises that Scar is in this picture?
ImageImageImage
Arbystrider
A semi-Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The peace the evening brings.

Nickname(s): Arby
Pride Points: 15

Postby Kiburi » January 12th, 2014, 3:41 pm

[quote="Arbystrider"]Am I the only person who realises that Scar is in this picture?[/quote]
Nope. I've seen this picture before, and I immediately thought of that, haha.
Kiburi
A waffle is like

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

A pancake with a syrup trap

Nickname(s): Kib, Kibbles, Kibbles n' Bits
Pride Points: 28

Postby Tsuki » January 12th, 2014, 3:47 pm

Wow. This is breathtaking. So much detail!!
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Pride Points: 88

Postby TheLionPrince » January 13th, 2014, 2:31 am

Has anyone noticed the ghost of Mufasa in the picture as well?

I do love the sense of depth and space of the picture. Even Mount Kilimanjaro is in the background. The main characters and the animals are detailed beautifully. My first problem with it is the gorge, Rafiki's tree, and the jungle are located way too close to Pride Rock. Second, Timon and Pumbaa doesn't blend too well with the painting; it looks like a custom picture pf them you can get off the Internet.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby coolbar » July 10th, 2015, 2:53 pm

Thomas Kinkade is a very distinguished artist, I like his work.
Thomas Kinkade Prints For Sale My favorite paintings!
coolbar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Return to Beyond The Lion King