[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Frozen RP - NKL and NS83 — My Lion King Forum

Frozen RP - NKL and NS83

Re: Frozen RP - NKL and NS83

Postby nalasimba83 » January 10th, 2014, 2:03 am

"Elsa, I don't think you can put your trust in someone you met in one day,"scratching the thought of her marriage that was about to happen on the first day she met Hans. Elsa mentioned the absence of Kristoff and Stephen,"Kristoff just went outside when you wanted to talk privately. He probably went to check up on Sven. I have no idea where Stephen went,"Anna said coolly until a thought hit her. She did a light gasp and soft trembling rage filled her,"What if he is going to force the kingdom into his hands? Sorcery...You...Castle?"Anna said fitting the words together,"Sorcery." "Elsa, you don't think he is trying to...I don't know and you might think I'm crazy, but try to gain the ability of sorcery?"Anna asked.
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Queen Elsa » January 10th, 2014, 2:44 am

Elsa
"H-how can someone gain the ability of sorcery?" I asked my sister. If she knew about sorcery in this castle, then we might very well all be in danger. I flattened my hair a little bit, trying to control my emotions. This was the first time since I had thawed Arendelle that my emotions won over me. "Anna, is there some sorcery room in here?" I asked her. "You know this castle more than I do. Can you show it to me? I want to try and stop him if I can."
Last edited by Queen Elsa on January 10th, 2014, 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby nalasimba83 » January 10th, 2014, 3:04 am

"No, at least none that I'm aware of. When ever the ice was out of my system, I began to remember everything. Remember the troll he asked whether you were born or cursed. Maybe there is a way to gain the ability, Kristoff is gone as well. Maybe he isn't looking for Sven, after are the trolls are Kristoff's family," Anna said.

She hurried outside, but found Kristoff gone.
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » January 10th, 2014, 4:23 am

Elsa
I looked, shocked, at Anna. But before I could say anything, she ran outside. I quickly followed - or at least as quickly as I could in this long dress - and found her looking around, obviously trying to find Kristoff. But I didn't care. I had to ask her something. "You remember that confrontation with the trolls?" I asked. "When he asked me, you were still out I thought. But yes, the troll did say that. You think Stephen might try to put a sorcery curse on himself? And if so, what would his 'powers' be? And do you think he went to the trolls for the advice, and Kristoff followed him or something?" So many questions were running through my mind, and I couldn't stop. Finally, I took a deep breath and waited for Anna's answer.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » January 10th, 2014, 5:10 am

Anna looked back at her sister,"Elsa, your right I was out, but it was a dream when I woke up. Kristoff told me about the trolls when we were trying to stop winter, then it wasn't a dream, I knew it was true." Anna continued on to Elsa's questions, to some of them she didn't know the answers to. Then she took a deep breath,"What if we are misunderstanding Stephen because of Hans, maybe he just left really quickly because he was late or something. I was stupid thinking of the sorcery curse. And maybe Kristoff went to get some carrots for Sven. Who knows! Their absence might be a coincidence."

They stood silent for a few moments together, disturbed by the facts of marriage. Both of them didn't want the queen to get married and the castle was empty. Everyone left without considering the castle was re-opening. They sat down alone and bored on a dining table looking at each other and slightly frowning, until Anna whispered and smiled slyly,"Do you want to build a snowman?" In that sentence, Oolaf merrily skidded down the hall with his personal cloud smiling happily!
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » January 10th, 2014, 5:18 am

Elsa
"Strange, but okay," I said about her dream. "Yeah. We can't judge everyone just by one person's actions, or a mistake they made." I agreed. While we were sitting on the table, I kept hoping Anna was right: that Stephen wasn't bad after all. But there was just something about him...I was just about to agree to my sister's snowman question when I saw Olaf.

"Hey, Olaf!" I called. He stopped and walked into the room.

"Hi," he exclaimed. "Hey, I saw Kristoff leave about twenty minutes ago. He said something about Stephen and trolls, but I wasn't paying much attention." I looked worriedly down at him, slightly angry that he didn't listen, then looked over at Anna. "Do you think we should take a trip to the trolls? I mean, better safe than sorry, right?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » January 11th, 2014, 7:03 pm

"Okay,"Anna nodded.

She went upstairs and changed into something not very formal. She tied her hair into two braids and put on a cape over her usual garment. She looked at Sven," Can you please take us to the trolls. Um we sort of..forgot,"Anna said with her cheeks flushed. The last time she went there, they thought that Kristoff and her were getting married, which was quite awkward since they weren't 'close' then.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » January 12th, 2014, 2:39 am

Elsa
I took out the clip that was holding my hair up in a bun and brushed my hair back, taking off the crown at the same time. Hopefully we could figure out this mystery. As much as I hoped it wasn't true, I had a feeling Stephen was as evil as - or worse than - Hans. I looked at my hands, remembering my ice powers. They were accepted here, but in other parts of the world? And how did Stephen know about powers? What if he knew about me? I pushed the thought away and ran outside. I didn't mind wearing my dress everywhere. It helped me feel free. I ran down the stairs to where Anna and Sven were and jumped onto the reindeer, but left enough room for Anna to get in front of me. Then we rode off in the direction of where the trolls lived.

Kristoff

I had seen Stephen walk away with something in his hands - a book, I suppose. I thought it was mysterious, so I followed him silently. Olaf had run into me, and I told him of my suspicions, but he hadn't been listening to me. No big deal. It didn't matter. I continued in the prince's footprints and watched as he was heading towards the trolls' home. Why? I stayed calm and stealthy, which was kind of hard for a buff guy like me, but I made it through alright. I walked up onto a cliff and listened as Stephen called for one of the trolls.
Last edited by Queen Elsa on January 12th, 2014, 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » January 12th, 2014, 3:47 am

Anna felt the wind blowing through her hair and her cape flying vigorously. She held on to Sven's bare fur as he gained speed. His hooves vibrated loudly, and she heard distant voices.

"Sven, be quiet!"She urged the reindeer, not wanting to express any commotion.

The reindeer, who seemed to sense the tightness in her voice calmed down and gradually decreased his speed. Elsa and her got down and peered through the leaves, with Elsa's ice powers at hand and saw a light shadow. He was coming towards her, and Anna smacked him in the face, but found it was Kristoff. He grunted and tenderly rubbed his head, and they both shared their suspicions about Stephen.

"Now, remember it's just a suspicion,"she reminded everyone, and also kept that stuck in the back of her head herself.

They both went behind the leaves and found the eldest troll.

"You brought the book,"he said.

Anna cupped her hands, it was from the library. She crossed her eyebrows and was about to throw a snowball for stealing if Elsa hadn't blocked her view with ice.

"He's going to pay for it,"Anna stubbornly said.

"Yes, i did. Don't you want to tell me! I was brought in the back of the line for my own throne! I was banished and made a fool, now comes this tipsy queen with all this wealthy land, and the key to her success is her magic. It should be forbidden, if I can't have it, neither can she!"Stephen shouted.

"Elsa, he may be trying to TAKE away your powers instead,"Anna said surprisingly.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » January 12th, 2014, 4:30 am

Elsa
"What?! My powers?! If he had done this years ago, I may not mind, but now?! I've grown so used to them that it just feels....natural," I explained. I watched as the troll and Stephen continued talking. "Wait, that's Pabbie!" I exclaim.

"How do you know his name?" Kristoff asks.

"My father and mother took me here after I accidentally hit Anna in the head when we were young," I explained.

"You were the one I saw them do that thing on?" Kristoff asked Anna.

"Wait, you saw us that day?" I asked.

"Yes, I had seen ice on the road and, since I've always been fascinated in ice, I followed the path and watched from up here," Kristoff answered. "I never knew it was you two."

"Okay. No more questions," I ordered and listened to what was going on, hoping I didn't miss anything.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)