[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Open] Fluffy's tale — My Lion King Forum

[Open] Fluffy's tale

[Open] Fluffy's tale

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » November 16th, 2013, 7:23 am

Based on my weird headcanon: viewtopic.php?f=47&p=1007599#p1007599

Characters (Not limited to them, you can join in as anyone that fits in the timeline, or OCs) (Ones marked with * means you can choose another character to be since they only appear for a small amount of time) Just jump in as a character and I will add you:

Simba:
Nala:
Zira:Me
Rafiki:
Timon*:
Pumbaa*:
Mufasa's Ghost*:
Sarabi:
Zazu:
Sarafina:
Baby Fluffy\Toddler Kiara*: Me
Baby Kovu:
Cub Nuka: OneFamilyScar
Toddler Vitani:

Zira had heard the news of Nala's pregnancy. She growled in disgust at the thought. Scar was the rightful king, Zira knew that in her heart to be true. She wouldn't break Scar's dying wish for Kovu would be king. Zira put her paw on tiny, baby, Kovu's back.

She sighed, "You'll make Scar proud. I promise I'll make you king."

She desperately needed a plan. Then one came to her. "That's it! If I get close to her, I can kill her cub when it's born!"

"Did you hear that Kovu, you will fulfill Scar's dying wish." She gave the baby cub a lick on the cheek.
Last edited by KiarasBiggestFan on November 16th, 2013, 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are one

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 3

Re: [Open] Fluffy's tale

Postby OneFamilyScar » November 16th, 2013, 3:04 pm

Nuka frowned at her words, and felt his stomach lurch at how she was speaking to Kovu. It still hadn't completely wrapped around his brain about how Scar had just decided to let this annoying little baby take the plac he felt he deserved. When she licked his cheek, he felt like he might actually have to throw up. Shooting Kovu a small glare, and hiding his mother wouldn't notice, he also stuck out his tongue at the baby cub.

"How did he even make a sensible thought if he was dying?" He mumbled crossly to himself.

His mother had said it was Scar's "dying wish". If Scar was dying, how was he even thinking straight? And, his mother didn't seem to think straight period, at least if it had anything to do with Scar. Nuka still hoped something would happen to Kovu so he could actually be king.

"He didn't even get to know Scar." Another mumble came from him, but it was moderately quiet, yet a trained ear could easily pick up the sound.
OneFamilyScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): OFS, FS, Red-Chan
Pride Points: 1

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » November 16th, 2013, 4:59 pm

Zira turned towards him. She growled lightly.

"Scar had a reason for picking, Kovu." She replied. "I know he did. Kovu will be the king."
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

We are one

Postby OneFamilyScar » November 17th, 2013, 7:14 pm

Nuka nodded vigorously, and took a few shaky steps back. Shivering slightly, he ducked his head down, sighed, and scraped his claws gently across the ground. When his mother was in her "Scar is oh-so great" moods, he would usually end up being the one who was always wrong. No matter what the argument was about, it seemed.

"Yes, Mother." He said softly.

Mentally shooting daggers at Kovu, he walked a few feet away from his mother and Kovu, and sat down, letting his tail twitch as he watched them silently, though inside he was still irritated. The thought of it being Scar's dying wish, it seemed too strange for Nuka. Though, nevertheless, that was simply how it was, and he would have to deal with it.
OneFamilyScar

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » November 17th, 2013, 8:32 pm

"Good." Zira said with a small, yet still menacing smile. "Now, make sure nothing happens to our little prince while I'm away."
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

We are one

Postby OneFamilyScar » November 17th, 2013, 8:41 pm

"Sure, whatev- wait, where are you going?" Nuka asked, hopping up quickly and glancing back at his brother before directing his full attention toward his mother.

Tilting his head, he wondered if this had anything to do with her wanting to kill Simba's cub that was due soon...
Nuka sighed, but looked up at her with a contemplative stare. He was honestly wondering how she thought she could accomplish all of this. After all, she wasn't the strongest lioness, or smartest, and he doubted she would be able to succeed. But he decided against voicing his opinions, because that would be an obviously dumb choice. So, he stayed silent as he quietly awaited an answer.
OneFamilyScar

Postby kovu uchiha » January 26th, 2014, 8:01 am

can i be kovu??
kovu uchiha

Pride Points: 0

Postby ISimbaI » September 10th, 2014, 9:00 pm

Can I be Simba?
ISimbaI

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Lilly Lion » January 26th, 2016, 12:28 am

Can I be toddler Vitani please
Lilly Lion
Lion king Rules

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I love Lion king

Nickname(s): Lilly

Return to Lion King Roleplaying