Tigreghrin's Fanart

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

Tigreghrin's Fanart

Postby Tigreghrin » December 10th, 2018, 6:40 pm

If you'd like to see my art, you can check me out on TLKFAA at https://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/TigreGhrin/
I'm also in the process of getting a Tumblr for my art up and running...

In the meantime, here is a WIP I haven't uploaded yet!

Tigreghrin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: Tigreghrin's Fanart

Postby Tigreghrin » December 10th, 2018, 9:55 pm

Finished the WIP I posted, and it's a remake of an old drawing-so here's a before and after!
Attachments
Comewithme-1.jpg
Comewithme-1.jpg (24.22 KiB) Viewed 4177 times
backtobefore.jpg
Tigreghrin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Azdgari » December 11th, 2018, 4:49 am

Man! These look great. It's great to have a fresh artist around showing off their work. The coloration is right on the money and I like the expressiveness of the faces. Checked out your album, and especially the recent ones of Scar and of Simba with Timon both look great. How long does a drawing usually take you?
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby zerodix » February 12th, 2019, 7:06 pm

wow, I love how you drew Muffy and Taka (young Scar) shading and background are also welldone! I will check your tlkfaa gallery!
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Return to Fan Art