First art project ever

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

First art project ever

Postby Daktari » April 16th, 2016, 4:27 pm

Hi!
This is my first ever project; I'm completely new to both drawing and photoshop. This is basically my first drawing in my entire life, so I spent hours on different tutorials and experimenting in the program to get this done. I've never been the artistic kind of person and never thought I could be, but this is ridiculously fun so maybe that could change?

I guess you can see who this is? (:

You're more than welcome to watch me on Deviantart to follow my progress : http://neddi92.deviantart.com/
Attachments
kiara_tlk_by_neddi92-d9z5jgk.jpg
Anything is possible, if you are determined to do it. Image
Daktari

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: First art project ever

Postby Shadowfax » April 17th, 2016, 1:19 pm

For your first drawing and especially for on photoshop, that's awesome! Great anatomy and perspective :) Good job.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby zerodix » April 25th, 2016, 11:36 am

that is a very nice start! photoshop is a difficult program to work with but you managed to get it look like a screenshot! hope to see more of these in the future (i will be watching) :D
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Daktari » April 30th, 2016, 10:33 am

Thank you guys, that's so very kind of you! It means a lot :)

I'm planning to start a new project soon (I've actually already kind of started), I just have a lot to do at the university right now - I have my finals in one month and I need to revise the whole semester. But after that I'll be able to draw more frequently!

I'll definitely keep you updated! :-D
Anything is possible, if you are determined to do it. Image
Daktari

Pride Points: 1

Return to Fan Art