Free Icon requests till December 2nd

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

Free Icon requests till December 2nd

Postby Timitu » November 13th, 2014, 8:27 pm

Due to lack of interest I will only be offering these at the Trading Tree at the LKFAA. They will only show up till December 2nd anyway so once they go down that is it for them.

http://fanart.lionking.org/

http://fanart.lionking.org/tradingtree.cgi?icon

---------------------------

I hope this is okay to post here. If you do not understand anything feel free to ask and I will help you out. These are free meaning all it will cost you is the couple of minutes it will take to request one. Because I am doing this for free please help me out and read and fill out what I need from you. It helps me out a lot. 8-)

These are icons I am making. All of them will be given larger then you see here. If you have a specific small size that you want for things like profile pictures or avatars please tell me and you will get a smaller version along with the larger version. You are welcome to use any of the ones I make for you. PLEASE give me credit if you use them. Claiming them as your own is still stealing even if I given permission for you to use them.

I will not change any line art. So try to pick characters that somewhat resemble the line art of the characters in them. I will change markings (scars, colours in their fur and changes of patterns in their fur, etc.) but I will not add things like Accessories (hats, jewelry, scarfs, wings, etc.) or change styles of character (adding facial hair, changing chin and often nose style, mane styles, etc.) If you pick characters that fits the line art you will get the best results for the picture I make for you.

How to get one, Pick a number from the picture above of the one you want. Then copy and paste the information below for that number and fill out what is needed and then reply to this with that information. Please provide a link to your character(s), not just a name.

ONE per person so pick your favourite one.

1:
*ONE Character Only*
*I have Outlander and Priendlander nose versions

Link to Reference:
Single Colour of Background:

2:
Link to References (2) :
Sunset or Night?:

3:
*ONE Character Only*
*I will change female characters into male if you want this with a female*

Link to Reference:
Single colour of Background:

4:
*ONE Character Only*
*Year will stay 2014, I lost the hat file. :( *

Link to Reference:
Single colour of background:

5:
*ONE Character Only*
*Will change females into males if you want this with a female character*

*Background is transparent*
Link to Reference:

6:
Link to References (2) :
Sunset or Night?:

I will be taking these till December 2nd. I will post them on here as I do them. Remember to come back and get them. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thank you for your request. You will be giving me something to do between classes besides clean. ;)
Last edited by Timitu on November 22nd, 2014, 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Timitu
Lilymud Secret Santa Organizer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: Free Icons till December 2nd

Postby Carl » November 15th, 2014, 6:08 pm

Ooh this is interesting! I'd like one!

6:
Link to References (2) :

This one should be the tufted one in the image (replacing Kovu): download/file.php?id=11147&t=1
And this one should be the other one: http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2 ... 85bi0j.png
The scar on her face should appear whether you use cub or adult colours.
Sunset or Night?: Night
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Timitu » November 15th, 2014, 8:09 pm

Here it is. Click on the link below for a larger version of it. :)

Timitu

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Carl » November 15th, 2014, 8:12 pm

Thank you so much! :cheese:
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Timitu » November 15th, 2014, 8:16 pm

Your welcome. :) I am glad you like it and it turned out alright. :joy3:
Timitu

Postby Timitu » November 22nd, 2014, 8:41 pm

I think I will just close these down then. LOL. Does not seem to be much interest. If anyone really is still interested in these icons then head on over to LKFAA Trading Tree and ask for them there.

http://fanart.lionking.org/

http://fanart.lionking.org/tradingtree.cgi?icon
Timitu

Return to Fan Art