OPEN FOR ANYTHING

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

OPEN FOR ANYTHING

Postby NilkieJersey » March 8th, 2014, 6:19 pm

Hey guys its Nilkie here, i just wanted to let you know that I'm open for any requests, collabs, trades, etc. :D
NilkieJersey

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: OPEN FOR ANYTHING

Postby camwhyy » March 9th, 2014, 6:20 am

Do you think you could go look at my post about my dream where I tell about Amri and Akili and maybe wip up something for meeeee
:D

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=37569
camwhyy
Pride Hunter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Remember who you are!

Nickname(s): Cam, camwhyy, Simba
Pride Points: 2

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » March 11th, 2014, 7:52 pm

Nilkie...sounds familiar. Haven't you got like, 4 accounts of you asking for requests?
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Stalinator » March 18th, 2014, 9:49 am

Could you draw great comrade Stalin holding Simba?
Workers of the world, unite!
Stalinator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby NilkieJersey » December 30th, 2014, 4:55 am

[quote="camwhyy"]Do you think you could go look at my post about my dream where I tell about Amri and Akili and maybe wip up something for meeeee
:D

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=37569[/quote]
Yes of course sorry i was inactive. Just had a HUGE art block and plus school and stuff but i will get right on that
NilkieJersey

Postby NilkieJersey » December 30th, 2014, 4:58 am

[quote="Amy"]Nilkie...sounds familiar. Haven't you got like, 4 accounts of you asking for requests?[/quote]
I dont think its that many but, yes. There are many accounts with my name. One of them is fake. And the rest were hacked. I know its alto to keep up with but hopefully no one hacas this one.
NilkieJersey

Postby NilkieJersey » December 30th, 2014, 4:58 am

[quote="Stalinator"]Could you draw great comrade Stalin holding Simba?[/quote]
sorry for being late, i cant really draw people but i will try to come up with something. ;)
NilkieJersey

Return to Fan Art