SilverSimba01's Fan Art

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

Re: SilverSimba01's Fan Art

Postby miyuki » March 23rd, 2011, 4:56 pm

wow your awesome :)
miyuki
hi there im roseeyes :3

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

friendship is magic =3

Pride Points: 5

Postby SilverSimba01 » April 1st, 2011, 6:35 pm

for those who are waiting for a new drawing from me to be post in here, don't worry, I'm still alive, I'm just doing other drawings, anyway, enjoy this one

Swifty Sketch
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 1st, 2011, 6:39 pm

SWIFTY!!! It's cool. And the other pics as well
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby DGFone » April 1st, 2011, 6:43 pm

Wow. Nice! really like this one! :)
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG

Postby Cdot » April 2nd, 2011, 6:06 pm

that is a awesome sketch of Swifty
Cdot

Pride Points: 12

Postby PrincessKiara » April 17th, 2011, 1:02 am

Awesome work as always, SS01
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby SilverSimba01 » May 4th, 2011, 5:37 pm

yes, I'm still alive and doing drawings, although I haven't do any Lion King fan art recently due that I have been doing more furry art, anyway, here's a new drawing, yes, also I haven't draw my lovely character Kamy for months so here it

Kamy again
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Cdot » May 7th, 2011, 10:31 am

this is a very very lovely drawing of Kamy
Cdot

Pride Points: 12

Postby Daenerys » June 12th, 2011, 8:41 am

Epic drawings! I LOVE Kamy. Are you open to requests at this time?
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby Eli_Ayase » June 12th, 2011, 1:35 pm

Wow, Kamy looks pretty ^^ nice work.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Art