Chizuna's Fan Doodles

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

Re: Chizuna's Fan Doodles

Postby Chizuna » May 7th, 2013, 9:17 pm

Thank you ^^! For these particular artworks, I used a Wacom tablet and pen, though I do draw with a mouse when I get lazy ;).
Life is a series of interruptions interrupted by interruptions and I am the best kind of interruption.
Chizuna
I CAN'T HEAR ANY FISH!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It derscuffles me...

Nickname(s): Chizy
Pride Points: 6

Postby Chizuna » May 9th, 2013, 6:59 pm

This is the final version of the Nala pic, I'm happy it's finished but I don't think I have her fur color right. That and I don't think leaves work that way lol

:
nala5.jpg
Life is a series of interruptions interrupted by interruptions and I am the best kind of interruption.
Chizuna
I CAN'T HEAR ANY FISH!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It derscuffles me...

Postby Regulus » May 9th, 2013, 8:19 pm

That's pretty good. I really like the way you shaded the eye.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Dark Huntress » May 9th, 2013, 8:20 pm

That's awesome! Keep up the good work! ^^
Thx Silver ^^ Image
My MLK Family and Friends: show
Sisters/BFs: Scarsmate, Meeko, Kiki, Redkite, and SimbaObsessor
Uncle: Tora
Godfather: James
Brother: Realmofthedragon
Mother: Wolfishgirl
Aunt: Unikels
ADORBZ [fluffy!] kitty friend: OuRaion

Credits Where Due: show
Thank-you, Darth Julie for the amazing avatar!!!
And thx, Silver for the kickbutt siggy!

My Philosophy: show
Love with every bit of who you really are, not with who you pretend to be.

FanFics:
Feedback appreciated! Please check it out!
Bond of Brothers

All artists, please join me on my art odyssey!
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby Chizuna » May 10th, 2013, 1:35 am

Regulus- Thank you for the compliment! I wanted her eye to stand out the most and it was the easiest part of the artwork.

Dark Huntress-Thanks, I will try ;)
Chizuna
I CAN'T HEAR ANY FISH!

It derscuffles me...

Postby MooLion » May 11th, 2013, 5:31 pm

Chizuna, I think that Nala pic has come out really well! I like the idea of having her staring behind the leaves and that it's only a section - makes it more wildlife-y and 'mysterious', be that the right word. The colour choice of the light green leaves goes well against her beige fur, and the shading and highlighting works very nicely, making it a vibrant collage/abstract-like piece. The more I look at it the more I like it. :D

Edit: I see now that you were inspired by your avatar, but still, good stuff!
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby DreamEater » May 17th, 2013, 6:36 pm

Pretty good, you should keep practicing until you get it just right!
DreamEater
HEY IT'S ALRIGHT

MY LIFE HAS NEVER BEEN A BED OF ROSES

Pride Points: 29

Postby Chizuna » May 27th, 2013, 3:10 am

^ Thanks everyone!

This is my version of Ahadi and Uru as cubs. I'm just practicing with colors, design and expression here and I'm quite happy with the way Uru came out. Ahadi, however, looks like the sickly love child of Simba and Kovu. Oh well :P

UruAhadi1_edited-5.jpg
Chizuna
I CAN'T HEAR ANY FISH!

It derscuffles me...

Postby Chizuna » June 7th, 2013, 2:45 am

Uggh, I officially hate this picture but at least it's finished ^^. I finished the bushes and did some color correction for the sky and of Ahadi, he needed more shading lol.

UruAhadi1_edited-11.jpg
Chizuna
I CAN'T HEAR ANY FISH!

It derscuffles me...

Postby Kal » June 7th, 2013, 2:48 am

Whoa your stuff is cool! I especially like the way the last picture developed from the earlier 'draft'. I think it's really abstract and dream-like. Like 'I Just Can't Wait To Be King' was. ^^
The Quote Hall Of Fame: show
Ou - "Ou iz awezome."
Roku - "Roku is awesome."
Ou - "Kal is awesome."
*Kal bursts into tears of unbridled joy*
The Admiral - "What am I reading?"
Kal
tjúúúú

The fox around these parts.

Pride Points: 28

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Art