KD's TLK doodles

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

Re: Julie's TLK doodles

Postby Shadowfax » October 7th, 2014, 1:37 pm

ooo awesome work! I never had the patience with animation lol! Looks really smooth and the anatomy is perfect too. Great job ^^ How long did it take you?
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Carl » October 7th, 2014, 3:42 pm

Thanks! I'm not entirely sure about how long it took, but when I was out of work sick on Sunday, I spent most of the day working on it as a distraction, and then I took a few hours yesterday to finish it. It surprisingly went pretty quickly though.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby SimbasMate » October 12th, 2014, 1:21 am

[quote="Julie Skywalker"]
Here's one I've done all with my mousepad in Photoshop CS6. I'll put the description from the FAA and DA in a spoiler for those interested in my ideas for the fic. Enjoy![/quote]

How in the hell did you draw that with a mouse pad? I can't even draw with a mouse or even my drawing tablet.
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Carl » October 12th, 2014, 5:14 am

[quote="SimbasMate"][quote="Julie Skywalker"]
Here's one I've done all with my mousepad in Photoshop CS6. I'll put the description from the FAA and DA in a spoiler for those interested in my ideas for the fic. Enjoy![/quote]

How in the hell did you draw that with a mouse pad? I can't even draw with a mouse or even my drawing tablet.[/quote]
Practice, I guess. Most of my digital work is done that way. For that one, I drew the sketch with the paint brush tool and the mousepad, the lines I used the pen tool for, but they conform very closely to the sketch's lines. Most of the time I sketch on paper and then do the lines with the paint brush tool, so I've had a lot of practice with it. Without a tablet, and doing worse with a mouse, it's pretty much my only option for digital art. I've seen others do much better with the mouse pad though.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby it means no worries » October 26th, 2014, 1:33 am

well...im just speechless... THESE ARE AMAZING! keep it up!
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby Carl » January 27th, 2015, 5:20 am

^ Thanks it_means_no_worries!

---

Some of you know I recently got a drawing tablet. Here's my first full drawing on it. :cheese:
I messed up her scars a bit, but oh well.
diva.png

And here's a quick doodle I whipped up shortly thereafter. The scars are correct in this one. :P
sketchy koma.png
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Carl » January 29th, 2015, 6:06 am

Something I spent way too much time on today...
acknowledge me.png
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Titanic-Wyvern » January 29th, 2015, 11:45 pm

[quote="Julie Skywalker"]Something I spent way too much time on today...
acknowledge me.png
[/quote]

Oh goodness, I thought that looked familar. o3o I saw it on dA earlier today, and whoop, here it is on MLK! XD

Can I just say I love the way your Uru looks? She's really pretty, and I love the way you drew her alongside Scar and Zira. :D

((Avatar and signature both by Daenerys, thank you so much! :D))

Spoiler: show

^Made for me from Daenerys, thank you! :3
Titanic-Wyvern
"Zu'u lost daal."

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I have returned."

Nickname(s): Titan, Wyvern, Xeno
Pride Points: 8

Postby Carl » January 29th, 2015, 11:50 pm

Thank you. She really has a lovely personality too, though Zira can't see it and never will.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Titanic-Wyvern » January 30th, 2015, 12:07 am

[quote="Julie Skywalker"]Thank you. She really has a lovely personality too, though Zira can't see it and never will.[/quote]

You're welcome. :) Oh dear. D: Yeah, I can only imagine. Having such bad things happen to you and having a living reminder can do that, especially towards the living reminder aka Zira (I read up on what happened to your Uru last night. Derp! XD ).

((Avatar and signature both by Daenerys, thank you so much! :D))

Spoiler: show

^Made for me from Daenerys, thank you! :3
Titanic-Wyvern
"Zu'u lost daal."

"I have returned."

Nickname(s): Titan, Wyvern, Xeno
Pride Points: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Art