Harry Potter -Continued...

Harry Potter -Continued...

Postby nalasimba83 » October 3rd, 2013, 3:09 am

Albus tensed himself banging his forhead as Rose looked at him akwardly.

"Albus,are you alright,"said Rose as she looked uncertaintly at his red forehead.

"Yes I'm alright,I am just wondering if I would get into Slytherin.I don't want to!"replied Albus just before he realized half the train heard his echo.

"Who told you,you would?"asked Rose as she put her gentle and calming hand on his rigid shoulder.

"Well,not anyone in particular really...it's just that I have the exact chance of getting into Slytherin,as I would of getting into Gryffindor,"replied Albus almost mutely.

"Cool off mate,"said Hugo as he entered the conversation with Lily and James.

"Is he going on about the stupid sorting thing again,"James asked as he unwrapped his chocolate frog and heartily began to devour it whole.

Rose and Lily disgustedly look at James and closed their eyes,and looked back at Albus again.

"Al,you are born into a Gryffindor family.There is no absolute chance of you getting into Slytherin,"Lily replied.

"Well a lot of unexpectant things happen Lily!Like you getting into Hogwarts,I still wonder why they let you,"Albus slipped out.

Everyone froze and turned heads into Lily.Lily herself looked curiously until a few naughty boys showed themselves.

"Look everyone!It's Harry Potter's Children!!!"they said as the whole train listened and began swarming around them three.

Hugo turned his jealous glance at them and began frowning as he was isolated with just his sister,"Why are they going around about Harry Potter,what's up with him anyways."

Rose herself pretended not to notice Lily in the spotlight and interested herself in a book.Then Scorpio arrived with his annoying smirk and taunting look.

"Jealous yet?I thought so,if you haven't heard of Harry Potter,then look into the book your reading Rose,or just wait until History class yourself,"Scorpio said as he began chatting with his friend and gave an ugly glance at Al,James,and Lily.

Rose raised her eyebrows and began reading as the door was forcefully closed by James,"Harry Potter,the current owner of the Death Stick,most powerful wizard in the world,defeated the Dark Lord,"finished Rose as she began reading a few details of his adventures.

"That's really dad?"Albus asked as he began thinking in admiration.

"You bet,"James said as his bright teeth revealed itself in his big grin.

"Hey,have you guys ever looked closely at dad's forehead,the scar?"Lily asked deep in thought.

"Was that why everyone was looking at your dad in the station?"Hugo asked irritatedly.

The train came to an end,and all five exited the train with mixed feelings,then there they stood.Destination arrived:hogwarts castle. lily stared in awe,and Albus gulped down as a Slytherin Headmaster lead them in.He hd red eyes,dark brown hair flolwing towards his ars,and pale white skin.

"Alright you dibwits,get into your stupid seats in the hat,and try not to embarrass yourself,"he said sharply as he looked at a dorky kid picking his boogers.
(not done)

All signatures created by me :3
Itachi and Gin forever!
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Return to Off-Topic Creativity