Amy Tries Youtube

Re: Amy Tries Youtube

Postby Lauren » June 8th, 2013, 10:48 pm

That's awesome! :)
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FlipMode » June 8th, 2013, 11:14 pm

FTR
I was going to ask something but I thought it would already be on the list of many questions =)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 9th, 2013, 12:35 pm

Lol, my friend loved your Golden Balls question, she got really excited x3

Ok, here's the first part lolums. There's language so beware lol.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Lauren » June 9th, 2013, 2:13 pm

Haha. Awesome first part. I know my questions won't come for a while. Keep it up! :)
Lauren

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 9th, 2013, 4:31 pm

UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby FlipMode » June 9th, 2013, 5:21 pm

I still think the only way to win is to steal, every time ;D I've had so many talks with friends about it when it used to actually be on TV and we watched it. You'd think that when it's a higher amount, you would split it but for some people, it would be the other way around, they'd split if it's lower but steal if it is higher.

That probably made me sound a bit harsh but the thing is; if you both steal, you both lose, if you both split, you both lose (considering you only win half of what you could have had), if the other person steals from you, you lose and they win. Ergo - only way to literally "win" is to steal.
That's my opinion anyway, I think it's why the show was cancelled, it promoted dishonesty since you could only win by lying lol. Even if you split, you probably would have lied in the previous rounds to get to the final round anyway. I MISS THAT SHOW! ;A;

Also, dystopia is things like the Hunger Games, dark and gritty, post apocalypse etc looking Worlds. Utopian is just the opposite, a perfect and peaceful World ran on ideals :)
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby Buffy » June 9th, 2013, 6:49 pm

THIS WAS BRILLIANT! High five to Amy and Sophie!!!

AND AWH I GOT A SHOUTOUT! OMG I LOVE YOU AMY! YOU'RE THE BEST! <333
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Si-Amber » June 9th, 2013, 7:36 pm

That was an amusing video! And yes, I do ask weird questions! :D
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Creativity