Lol, here goes

Re: Lol, here goes

Postby UKtehwhitewolf » December 2nd, 2008, 10:42 am

Aye, with the pen tool it's -really- hard to draw something without a sketch already underneath.

The way I often do it is to draw my picture and then scan it into my computer, put it in Photoshop and then zoom in a bit and use the pen tool on a layer over it.
With the tablet it's the same but without scanning, just sketch straight in Photoshop and then either use the pen tool or zoom in more and do the lines with the tablet.
Made by HoldThePistol on dA
UKtehwhitewolf

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

UK - The crazy wolf

Pride Points: 0

Postby Moka » December 2nd, 2008, 6:03 pm

Thanks for the tips, UK ^^ When the tablet arrives I'll have to upload something.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Euan » January 12th, 2009, 7:19 pm

Here are my avatars I made

Euan

Remember Who You Are

Pride Points: 0

Postby serra20 » January 12th, 2009, 8:16 pm

Hey UK,could I use your sigs? :goodnight:
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Postby Moka » January 13th, 2009, 7:02 am

Euan you've posted those in the wrong forum!

You can make your own topic here: viewforum.php?f=48

To show off your avatars and siggies ^^
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby Panda-chan » March 26th, 2009, 9:59 pm

[quote="UKtehwhitewolf"]Aye, with the pen tool it's -really- hard to draw something without a sketch already underneath.

The way I often do it is to draw my picture and then scan it into my computer, put it in Photoshop and then zoom in a bit and use the pen tool on a layer over it.
With the tablet it's the same but without scanning, just sketch straight in Photoshop and then either use the pen tool or zoom in more and do the lines with the tablet.[/quote]
Hey, that's exactly how I make my fanarts! :P
I don't have a tablet, so I just scan a picture and trace it in Photoshop. Makes use of both my drawing and Photoshop skills. 8-)
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Creativity