Shadowfax's art

Shadowfax's art

Postby Shadowfax » March 21st, 2012, 3:21 pm

Im known as SilverRainbow on DA so don't worry, im not stealing xD

I've yet to draw any real LK art yet, but I am practicing as i'd like to draw some :)

I do have a dragon graphic novel im doing at the moment though which can be found here:

http://silverrainbow.deviantart.com/gallery/34242415

Some arts:

Image One of my rats :)

Image An OC of mine :)

Image One of Nala. LK meets my style :)
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Re: Shadowfax's art

Postby AdAstrα » March 21st, 2012, 3:38 pm

Looks great! :D Keep up the good work! Looking forward to seeing some more Lion King drawings :)
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Shadowfax » March 22nd, 2012, 11:56 pm

Thanks ^_^ Who would you recommend to draw? :)
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » April 9th, 2012, 6:12 pm

If anyone is interested, i've recently opened art trades and lowered my commission prices. Please click the link in my sig if your interested ^_^
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby SophieCub » April 9th, 2012, 6:17 pm

Awesome work Silver! Love them!
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Mooi » May 14th, 2012, 8:38 am

Great work!! 8-)
MOOI!!!
Mooi

Nickname(s): Mooi
Pride Points: 1

Return to Off-Topic Creativity