Fate of the Omniverse

Re: Fate of the Omniverse

Postby DGFone » March 14th, 2012, 7:53 am

Let me correct some of Woeler's points:

4. Humans wouldn't explode in space. Our skin will stretch but ultimately is string enough to contain our bodies so that we will become much bigger, but at least we will remain intact. The issue is survivability, not explosions.

6. The universe right now is expanding at the speed of light. But right after the Big bang, it actually increased in size faster than C. Get your head around that. Also, how black holes behave, if one were to somehow (let's just pretend it does) suck up most of the universe, it will only spit it out again.

U mad, Woeler?
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Tekir » March 14th, 2012, 7:19 pm

While I have nothing against a few laws of physics being nonexistant in a story (Come on, it happens in countless stories that the physics of our world are just not there so don't act as if it had never happened), I believe that what disturb people the most here is how so many unlikely events happen in so very few sentences. That's why the story is... well... quite confusing and maybe weird lol. If the main goal of the story was to confuse the readers and give them a "What the...?!?" reaction, then it is well done. However, if that was not the goal and that you were more aiming at creating a story that would pick the interest of the readers without confusing them too much, an advice from me would be to rework that story by changing some elements to make it more "believable". =P
^Amazing sig by SCHD or La'Vie. Thanks a lot! =D
Ask me stuff! | Fanart | OT art
Tekir
That guy with a hat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

You're despicable

Nickname(s): Tek, Tigerhat
Pride Points: 27

Postby KopsTheTerminator » March 14th, 2012, 7:52 pm

^ True that... I mean, you had a fairly acceptable intro, then something completely random happens and the intro is ruined. Wat.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Vector » March 17th, 2012, 12:30 am

I just wrote a story and all. No need to be all literal and stuff.
Vector
IT'S-AAAAA

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

WARIO TIME

Nickname(s): Vec, Theo, Darth Vector
Pride Points: 8

Postby Vector » March 17th, 2012, 12:37 am

^ Please stop spamming everywhere and posting this on my topic. Seriously, what are you doing?
Vector
IT'S-AAAAA

WARIO TIME

Postby Arani » March 17th, 2012, 12:38 am

^ Vector, ignore them, they're just trolls, leave it alone the mods will handle it.
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby Vector » March 17th, 2012, 12:41 am

Guh... 2 times?
Vector
IT'S-AAAAA

WARIO TIME

Postby FlipMode » March 17th, 2012, 1:14 am

I like turtles
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby MalibuTrashDog » March 17th, 2012, 1:25 am

[quote="Arani"]^ Vector, ignore them, they're just trolls, leave it alone the mods will handle it.[/quote]

This is funny because 3 of the mods posted memes on here.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby NalaKiaraTani » April 15th, 2012, 1:24 am

Cool Story Bro. I lol'd.
Feed a monster- STOP ABORTION!
NalaKiaraTani

Nickname(s): Care Bear or Squeak
Pride Points: 6

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Creativity