Arani's Photography

Re: Arani's Photography

Postby Arani » January 23rd, 2013, 8:45 pm

Thanks! =D
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby Buffy » February 2nd, 2013, 5:43 am

Yay! I loved your latest batch of pictures! Especially the beach shots! Absolutely beautiful!!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Timon the great » February 10th, 2013, 8:28 am

Very nice photography Arani.

Any chance you might upload some Xtreme weather photography soon? Image
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby Arani » February 11th, 2013, 7:52 am

Why thank you! =D

Yeah, I wish. xD I'm not even driving yet bro, and I live in California. We're not known for our extreme weather. :P Not anything that would be picture worthy, anyway, like you get in the mid-USA. Though I hope to someday! =)
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Arani » April 8th, 2013, 3:07 am

Fooling around with Aperture, this is the result.
Attachments
Pics, trying out Apature DSLR 001.JPG
Aperture
Arani

Postby Buffy » April 8th, 2013, 1:42 pm

Oh so pretty! I love this photo! The colors are gorgeous! :D
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby InsaneSeagull » April 8th, 2013, 4:57 pm

It's amazing! <3
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Arani » April 8th, 2013, 8:03 pm

Thanks. ^^
Arani

Postby Arani » April 13th, 2013, 5:22 am

Finally able to get this one in:
Attachments
Easter 2013 Amy's House 059.JPG
Easter
Arani

Postby Buffy » April 13th, 2013, 5:28 am

Oh that's so cute! I love it! :D
Buffy
once i present, but then

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Creativity