Cartoon Toonsdays Reviews

Cartoon Toonsdays Reviews

Postby Ultra Fox » July 6th, 2011, 9:08 pm

Hey, everybody! I've started up a new weekly YouTube video review series in which I review an animated tv show or movie every Tuesday! I'll update this topic every time a new episode is released. :)

The first episode covers the horrific Nickelodeon show Fanboy and Chum Chum, and so far people are really enjoying the series. I hope you guys enjoy it, too! :D

Please tell me what you like, ways I could improve in the future, and any ideas for future episodes.

Episode 1-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HUlWtoi8gc

Also, I assure you I will review The Lion King, my #1 movie of all time, in a future episode. ;)
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Re: Cartoon Toonsdays Reviews

Postby Jiirani » July 6th, 2011, 9:20 pm

Oh god I hate that show .3. What'll you be reviewing next tuesday?~

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby Ultra Fox » July 6th, 2011, 9:25 pm

[quote="Jiirani"]Oh god I hate that show .3. What'll you be reviewing next tuesday?~[/quote]
I haven't decided yet, so I'll probably announce it when I decide. I'm open to any ideas.
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FlipMode » July 6th, 2011, 9:27 pm

Dat T-Shirt! <3

Oh good, lord! I always hated this show haha. And the video itself was pretty great, it reminded me of Nostalgia Critic with the classic movie lines at the right place and all. I liked it! ^^ looking forward to more.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Ultra Fox » July 6th, 2011, 9:32 pm

[quote="FlipMode"]Dat T-Shirt! <3

Oh good, lord! I always hated this show haha. And the video itself was pretty great, it reminded me of Nostalgia Critic with the classic movie lines at the right place and all. I liked it! ^^ looking forward to more.[/quote]
Thank you! :3 I hope to improve as I go on with this.

Yeah, I love that T-Shirt :lol: Ren & Stimpy FTW!
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Postby Ultra Fox » July 7th, 2011, 6:50 am

I have decided that episode 2 of Cartoon Toonsdays will be a review of Invader Zim! :D
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Postby DGFone » July 8th, 2011, 9:42 am

Excellent review!

My only criticism is its slow pace. But it still works compared to the over-energized reviews of say, the Nostalgia Critic. Can't wait for your TLK review!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Ultra Fox » July 9th, 2011, 6:39 pm

Filming has begun for Cartoon Toonsdays Reviews Episode 2! :)
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Postby Ultra Fox » July 9th, 2011, 9:10 pm

Here's a trailer for Episode 2 of Cartoon Toonsdays! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YySGJUyrimQ
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Postby Tekir » July 10th, 2011, 12:57 am

Can't wait to see it ;) (I wish I could have more shirts like the ones you're wearing in your videos xP)
^Amazing sig by SCHD or La'Vie. Thanks a lot! =D
Ask me stuff! | Fanart | OT art
Tekir
That guy with a hat

You're despicable

Nickname(s): Tek, Tigerhat
Pride Points: 27

Next

Return to Off-Topic Creativity