Arani's Photography

Re: Arani's Photography

Postby Arani » February 15th, 2012, 9:30 pm

Thanks AdAstra! :)
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby Awali » February 15th, 2012, 9:34 pm

These are really good. When are you going to take more?

We press play, don't press pause.
Progress, march on.
With the veil over our eyes,
we turn our back on the cause.
'Till the day that my uncles can be united by law,
when kids are walking 'round the hallway plagued by pain in their heart.
A world so hateful some would rather die than be who they are.
And a certificate on paper isn't gonna solve it all,
but it's a good place to start.
Awali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Awali, Rj.

Postby Arani » February 15th, 2012, 9:40 pm

Whenever I find something worthy of a shot. There's a rare solar eclipse, Also known as "The Ring Of Fire", coming in May, 3 days before my birthday. I'm gonna go see it and get some amazing shots. I hope to take more photos before then, but if not, stay tuned for the solar eclipse!
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Arani » March 15th, 2012, 11:43 pm

Watch out, I have more!!

String of Leaves

The Cliff

Darkness and Light

Hidden Sun

The Lighthouse

Marble in the clouds
Arani

Postby Shadowfax » March 23rd, 2012, 11:11 pm

Some lovely shots here :) Good work
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Moka » March 26th, 2012, 11:30 pm

Very nice, Arani! I love the jellyfish one, that's spectacular. You should consider getting a Flickr account ;) They have a great website for managing your portfolio.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby AdAstrα » March 26th, 2012, 11:39 pm

Wow, so stunning! Are you taking these around where you live? It looks so beautiful.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Arani » March 26th, 2012, 11:54 pm

Thank you so much everyone!

@ Moka: I have a photobucket account so I can resize my photos and such. May look in to Flickr! Thanks!

@ AdAstra: Thanks! Most of the pictures were taken on our last trip to Hawaii and Kawaii. Some of the more recent pics I have put up have been around where I live or at relative's houses. Like the one with the jelly fish and stingray were taken on a trip to the SF aquarium. Many were taken in my grandmother's back yard as well. ^^
Arani

Postby Arani » May 13th, 2012, 3:48 am

Hey, I'm back with more! :O
Attachments
May 2012 014.JPG
The pink Show-off
May 2012 031.JPG
Mama's flower
May 2012 010.JPG
Mama's flower 2
Arani

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » May 29th, 2012, 1:05 pm

you are a great photographer
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Creativity