♥~.~♥Nat's Art, Commishes 'n Stuff♥~.~♥

Re: Natalie's OT Art

Postby Eli_Ayase » September 10th, 2012, 5:37 pm

^ ayyy x3 *belate glomps too*
----
New drawing ._.

Well not new... just a finished version of the sketchie I posted ^^;

Natashy is blind BTW with the eye if someone is asking why her eye is blue.
All coloured in paint tool sai. :3

Am actually happy how Cell turned out XD

CellAndPuppyNatashyFinished.jpg
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby InsaneSeagull » September 11th, 2012, 4:35 pm

I love this one, Nat! :) <3
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Eli_Ayase » September 20th, 2012, 2:52 pm

^ Thanks :3 I really am proud of it myself very much xD
-----
SORT OF New three pics :B paper-drawn ones. (don't mind the black dots D: I need to clean the scanner)
Scans0_0001.jpg
A Raven I drew few moments ago using a Tutorial from Dragoart
Scans0_0002.jpg
anime/manga Neko girl practice :3 I did last night
IMG.jpg
Something I scribbled out of boredom :L that's night time in le pic btw. I am trying tho to draw from sort-of-front-view
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Eli_Ayase » October 2nd, 2012, 10:48 pm

I know nobody probably even cares to look here LOL

My latest drawing I made :I

Speed-Paint of it :3 ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTr6lS-gl9Q
Attachments
WhereButterfliesNeverdie.jpg

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby InsaneSeagull » October 4th, 2012, 11:21 am

Nice one, Nat ^^
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Woeler » October 5th, 2012, 9:26 am

Wow, Those look amazing! And the coloring is beautiful, especially that last one
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Pride Points: 120

Postby Eli_Ayase » October 6th, 2012, 1:00 am

Eeeeeek! Thank-you, both. x3
I might draw more of the Hybrid Wolf/Butterfly creatures, they are fun to do xD

Wolves everywhere from me 'cause they are awesome @_@

New little drawing I am doing.
Not sure wether to call it; "Sleeping Sun", or "Sunset" :I

Help D: ?
Attachments
WIPDrawing.png

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Kopalover » October 6th, 2012, 5:16 am

Sleeping Sun sounds majestic. Use that one xD :D
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby Arani » October 6th, 2012, 11:20 pm

Lol I like sleeping sun too.

These are so incredible!! I wish i could draw like that. T_T What program to you use?
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby Buffy » October 6th, 2012, 11:29 pm

Sleeping sun FTW! :D

Also you're super talented Nat! Keep up the amazing work because your drawings are beautiful and epic! <3
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Creativity