[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - This is the Way the World Differs (Closed to Amanda, SS01,.. — My Lion King Forum

This is the Way the World Differs (Closed to Amanda, SS01,..

Re: This is the Way the World Differs (Closed to Amanda, SS0

Postby Panda-chan » May 31st, 2010, 4:53 am

Úlfa woke with a start. Her sixth sense was telling her something was wrong. Ears pricked and her entire body tense, the young she-wolf held her breath and listened carefully to the forest sounds around her, ready to spring to her paws at the slightest noise.
BANG!
The sound of the rifle made her almost jump out of her skin. Quickly Úlfa recovered herself and bolted to her feet, just as another bullet ripped through the air and barely missed her ear. Humans! she found herself thinking with panic as she sped away from the dangerous predator. Conan had warned her not to stray so far from the pack, yet she hadn't listened. The trees became a blur as the young wolf ran for her life, aware that the human hunter must be following her.

===

Jake too had heard the shotgun. "David must have found one." he said incredulously. He put down the cloth he had been using to polish his own rifle and quickly grabbed his hunter's cap. It had been a long time since the British had found any sign of a wolf pack in the mountainous region of Belfast, even though it had been almost a month since the soldiers had been deployed there to exterminate the native wolf population. It's because of those bloody Irish barbarians, the young teenager thought spitefully as he ran toward the source of the noise. This was half true, since the indigenous Irish people that lived on these hills were getting impatient at these cocky British intruders. Some even threatened open rebellion. But of course none dared to actually disobey a direct order from the powerful Queen of England, so they remained crude and discourteous toward the arrivals.
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby VitanisMate » May 31st, 2010, 12:36 pm

Conan looked at the little dog. "Why am I calling you that? Why else must you go to that nasty creature's table to eat every morning and night do you not? You cuddle with his own children while the children of your cousins are utterly destroyed!"

===

David cursed that he missed the shot. Stupid eyes. He followed the wolf as fast as he could. "That is right you better run for I will hunt you down more than you could ever imagine!" He looked across and saw that Irish guy was following him. Curse you, you stupid barbarian! He saw the female wolf again slowing down obviously tired. He laughed and tried to hit it with another shot.This time however something jumped at him. It was a male wolf. Conan attacked the human from where he and the dog was and yelled to them both, "Run you fools do not just stand there!" HE then ran as far as he could as well and cursed. "Now Úlfa what did I tell you about going too far?!"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby Nukascar1 » May 31st, 2010, 6:55 pm

"well well this is what happens whenevr you get distracted you start making amature mistake"he said the beast withen him woke he was tired of this man and how he treated his native peapole he got his pistol back out of his hoster this time he made sure he didn't miss he amied at his knees "do you want your kneecaps to be in the wroung place for the rest of your life"
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby VitanisMate » May 31st, 2010, 7:05 pm

David cursed looking up at this man. "Hey man leave me be. You wouldn't kill a man who has a family, a mum, and dad would you?" While the soldier was thinking of this David picked up his rifle very quickly and hit the man right in the jaw with it. "I am sure you will wake up very unpleasantly." He ran as far as he could trying to aviod the man again. He knew the next time that man would kill him.
Last edited by VitanisMate on May 31st, 2010, 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Nukascar1 » May 31st, 2010, 7:12 pm

5 mins later Ryans world started coming back to him and hecould feel a faint trickling of lood and something licking him he opened i fully and saw it was a little wolf pup it was Kiador Ryan stroked Kiador with a gloved hand "hey there oy where your ma go aye"he smiled as he got up Kiador whined "ohh she's gone hey I gotta idea you can come stay with me" Kiador licked him happily at the propsation "aye c'mon then"he started walking home
Nukascar1

Postby Panda-chan » May 31st, 2010, 7:40 pm

Úlfa jumped as another bullet missed her by inches. Her head whipped around when she sighted the pack leader. "Conan!" she yelled jubilantly. Now she would be safe. Úlfa doubled back in order to help her friend. She lunged at the large male human with fangs bared and ripped the rifle out of his hands. Knowing it would be a waste of time trying to kill the human right here, she threw the weapon into the bushes and ran back to join Conan and the foreign dog. "Come on, let's get out of here!" she shouted, her heart racing.

===

Jake caught up to where the commotion was taking place and stopped to catch his breath. He looked around in puzzlement. On the ground lay a semi-conscious Irish man. His companion David was madly searching the surrounding bushes in order to retrieve his weapon, while the figures of three fleeing animals was rapidly disappeared into the distance.
Jake ground his teeth and readjusted his hat. He raced parallel to where the animals were headed, careful to remain out of sight and earshot. He knew there was a stream not too far away, and that's where he would cut them off. No one messed with the British hunters and got away with it.
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Postby VitanisMate » May 31st, 2010, 7:53 pm

Conan looked up at Úlfa. "Why did you wander away from the pack? I thought I told you to stay put? Obviously from the look fo the current events you cannot leave the pack without getting a human to track you!" He huffed all mad and doubled back saying to Úlfa and the dog, "Come on let's go." He went forward running until they made it to a lake. "Those humans will not stop. They truly hate us." He went to the river and started to drink. "Why don't you go back to your human lovers little pup?"

===

David looked at Jake coming toward him. "Well what are you waiting for foolish boy! Help me find those wolves! I will go on the left path and you take the right. We will meet up in about 3 hours okay?! No one knocks me over and gets away with it." He was talking about the male wolf of course. He looked at Jake seeing if the bumbling idiot knew what he was speaking of. Kids just do not concentrate these days.

"Oh and Jake! If you find a male wolf that has scratched on him from what looks like blows from a rifle do not shoot him. That one is for me. You are allowed to kill any others. Do you understand?" He did not wait for Jake to answer and wondered off on the path.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Nukascar1 » May 31st, 2010, 9:09 pm

the wolf pup ran affectiantly around his new carers legs
Ryan took a set of keys out of his pocket and unlocked a door to a lodge he walked in and after the pup had walked in closed the door behind him he then proced to apply camo facepaint and put his grillie suit on he knew thouse hunters were out for the kill and he was not going to let them he unlocked a cabinet grabbing a tactical scout 303 caliber rifle grabbed a cople clips and took a scope he was about to leave hen his new friend started tugging on his trouser leg "fine but you have to keep quiet"he said putting a lead on him he then proceded to track the hunters it seemed they hadtook two seprate trails he headed down the left one seeing his tarketing he begain he saw he could swear he had saw a faint silhouet of a olf but had to be sure so he hid in some folice covided Kiador in some leaves telling him to stay put and looked down his binoclurs yep thouse were defintly the wolves he begain fitting the scope and silencer of the rifle "they're be here son you stay and don't move noy"he whisperd conciling himself so no one could see him
Nukascar1

Postby SilverSimba01 » May 31st, 2010, 10:35 pm

The dog just watch Conan with a angry look and having on a ready-fighting pose, he knew that the things that wolf told him were true for many but no for him at all, he just respond him "If I'm one of those "human lover", why I'm here?, why my Human wasn't come looking for me? why is that? you know, my life isn't the luxurious life that you think"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Panda-chan » June 1st, 2010, 1:21 am

Úlfa's smile quickly left her as she listened to Conan's harsh words. For a moment she felt ashamed, with her ears tilted back, but then she bristled her fur in indigence. "I was just taking a quick nap." she huffed, "With or without the pack, all our lives are still in danger from those evil hunters no matter where we are!"
As they neared the lake, Úlfa let her guard down a little. She trotted over the edge and lapped thirstily at the clear blue water. It was only then that she noticed the other animal in their small party. A young border collie. Úlfa wrinkled her nose in disgust. She reeked of humans! She looked closer and was appalled to see that he even wore the bright ring around his neck that marked him as one of theirs. Instantly a low growl rumbled deep in Úlfa's throat. "What are you doing here?" she barked aggressively, "Get out! We don't need traitors like you to give away our whereabouts!"

===

Jake had lost sight of the wolves. They had simply been too fast for him. Cursing aloud as he stumbled over a tree root, the young hunter thought to himself about what David had said. He would be on the lookout for that large male wolf he had described. Other than that, the rest of the pack would be his. Now if only he knew where their hideout was...
Without thinking, Jake had tripped over on a rock and done an impressive faceplant. Pain shot through his right arm. He yelped in pain and sat down, rubbing his injured arm. He would get up to resume walking in a few minutes, he thought. He was too tired to go further anyway.
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)