[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Balto: Howls of Destiny — My Lion King Forum

Balto: Howls of Destiny

Re: Balto: Howls of Destiny

Postby ImaniFaith » May 20th, 2010, 1:49 am

At the word 'evening', Shila's ears perked, then flattened against her skull.

'Oh, crud!' She thought with a groan; she had stayed out all day. What would Brian think? He was probably worried sick by now! "Uh, well, actually, I had better be hightailing it home." She said, "My owner's probably putting up 'Lost' posters of me as we speak."

Turning to Amarok, she grinned, "You wanna' come back to town with me-- or do you have other plans?"
ImaniFaith

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Be prepared... be very prepared.

Pride Points: 0

Postby YFWE » May 20th, 2010, 2:23 am

Balto grinned. "Yeah, it is getting late, isn't it? Guess I forget sometimes that most canines have masters to go home to each night. That's never really been in my mindset," he added with a laugh.

He turned to Shila, and then to Amarok. "Well, anyway, I guess both of you should be heading back to town. At least you know where to find me if you ever need me, Amarok... not that you'll necessarily need me for anything. But if you ever want to talk, please, be my guest. I don't mind, and Boris won't either, not after I knock some sense into him."

Giving both of them a quick bow, Balto turned his back on the two canines to face the boat. "I'm going to stay here tonight, I think. Talk to Boris. Stargaze. Boring stuff like that. You two take care."
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby Baya » May 20th, 2010, 2:33 am

Amarok looked to Shila, and it finally hit him that he too had a master to get to! He sneaked out of the house in the morning so his master might be twice as worried as Shila's. Amarok looked to Balto as the old wolf-dog spoke and he smiled slightly. "Thanks for the offer Balto. I might just take you up on that some day." Amarok said quietly as he began to walk alongside Shila quickly.

What a day they had! Amarok was glad that Shila wasn't as ignorant as some of the other dogs in Nome. It really gave him a feeling of hope that one day he would be accepted by everyone, just like Balto. The wolf looked to the starry sky as he and Shila made their way onto the main street of Nome. Amarok's eyes narrowed as he caught sight of the Aurora lights, and he gazed harder at the spectacle. The woods blocked his sight of them from his old home, and now he could see them in plain view!

"So beautiful." Amarok murmured as he turned to face the great range of colors within the dark night sky. It was quite far away from Nome, but it's beauty still left Amarok just staring in awe.
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)