[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Closed To LadyAnette Again!] — My Lion King Forum

[Closed To LadyAnette Again!]

Re: [Closed To LadyAnette Again!]

Postby Baya » January 29th, 2010, 6:09 am

"You are afraid of mice? Well you are in for a true horror when you see that beast Brutus. Rest assured, I won't hurt you though." Amadeus said with a small smile as he shook one of her digging claws, with both his smaller ones. Amadeus looked behind himself to see that many of the slaves were going to their respective huts, and going to bed. Tomorrow was going to be a long day, and he hoped that both Sardy and Lily didn't get in any trouble.

Amadeus looked to Sardy, and beckoned her over. "You two will need somewhere to sleep tonight. I'll let you take my hut, and I'll sleep outside. It isn't that cold, so I won't have to worry about catching ill." Amadeus explained.

"Cold it be not, but the temperature is not the only cause of disease around here..." An old weak voice said from behind Amadeus. Amadeus turned quickly to see a gray cloaked creature, supporting itself on a large wooden stick. Amadeus could not make out what creature it was, but he knew it was close to the rodent family due to it's size.

"You are new here too?" Amadeus asked with a tilt of his head. The old creature chuckled as he walked slowly towards Sardy, Lily and Amadeus.

"I have been here since the beginning. You merely did not notice me. Then again, I wasn't one to be noticed. A frail old thing like me." The creature murmured with a cough. Amadeus was confused about what that creature had said. He knew every single slave on this encampment, and he had never encountered.

"Amadeus Longtail. It is time for me to have sought you out, as I had a vision. You, that mole and Sardy must escape this encampment." The creature murmured. Amadeus snorted, and laughed. He was laughing so hard that it actually brought tears to his eyes. He wiped the tears off with his wrists.

"Oh that's something else! Listen old timer, I think you need to go lie down. There is no way of escaping this place, and if you were around for as long as you say you were, then you'd know that." Amadeus said with a hint of annoyance.

"Ah, but what have you tried? There is always a way my boy. It's just not the same for every situation." The creature said in a quiet tone. "We will meet again, when you have come to accept my guidance." The creature murmured as he walked away slowly.

"Weird. Might want to avoid him, he doesn't sound like he's perfectly sane." Amadeus whispered to Sardy and Lily, as he led them to his hut.
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby LadyAnette » January 29th, 2010, 7:12 am

Lily shuddered as she thought of a huge, hideous beast with gleaming eyes and teeth staring down at her. She took his paw and shook it very lightly then put it back behind her back, her paws were shuffling nervously. Looking down, she murmered something hardly intelligible. Sardy looked at her curiously then asked,

"What are you doing?" She was quizzicly looking Lily up and down with concern.

Lily chuckled ever so slightly then answered her,

"Hurr nurthing, moi dearie."

After hearing Amadeus's remark Sardy answered him earnestly,

"No, Amadeus. I can't leave you out here alone. I'll stay here with you." She smiled at him and sat down next to him, her paws were folded across her lap. Her face turned serious as she heard the strange mouse's words. "I think we should listen to him. I belive that if there's a will, there's a way. Or in this case, a vision. Prehaps we could figure out an escape plan," she pondered as she scratched her chin.
LadyAnette

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Baya » January 29th, 2010, 1:43 pm

"Don't tell me you are going to believe that nut. I've tried escaping Sardy. If we leave these walls, there's no way off the island. Brutus would just hunt you down, and you'd get in more trouble then it's really worth to escape." Amadeus explained quietly as he sat by his average sized hut. The inside of it only had two laying mats and a raggy brown curtain for a door.

"Sardy go ahead inside. You'll catch ill if you stay out here. I'm sort of used to it, so don't worry about it." Amadeus said with a proud grin. Amadeus's thoughts turned to the subject of escape now. Why would he want to escape? He had nothing out there in the world. His parents were gone, his friends probably did not remember him and he didn't remember what part of the land he came from.

Amadeus paused for a long moment and looked to Sardy. "What part of the mainland did you originally come from? Before the rats and everything?" Amadeus asked quietly.
Baya

Pride Points: 12

Postby LadyAnette » February 2nd, 2010, 7:37 am

Sardy looked at Amadeus, she spoke in a clear, slow voice, thinking about what she said as she said them.

"All my life, I've been tortured and kept in slavery and torment. There has to be a way to stop this. If we escape...somehow...we could free all these animals. We need a good plan, however I believe that you are correct in a few things, it will be hard to get out of here. Somehow to distract Brutus, he is no fool, as I understand. A true warlord. But if we have a good strategy, we may be able to surprise him....a surprise attack mayhaps?"

The young mouse chuckled as she heard Amadeus's last words. She started laughing, then laughing harder, and harder, until the whole camp was watching her with curiousity on what the mousemaid found so amusing. Two vermin, a rat and a ferret whispered to each other.

"Oi, Scumnose. What's wrong with that mouseymaid over there? Has she gone bonkers or what?"
The rat, presumably Scumnose, replied,

"No idea, Bloodeye. Let's get out of here before the whole camp starts wallopin' away."
Sardy was still laughing, she couldn't stand it and started rolling on the floor. Even Lily was beginning to worry about her.

"Hurr, oi thinks ee Sardee's gone mad, hurr aye!" She whispered to Amadeus.

The mouse choked back her chuckles then said to Amadeus,

"As you wish, your majesty," she burst out laughing again.
LadyAnette

Pride Points: 1

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)