[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Felidae: Mind Over Murder [Closed, pm to join] — My Lion King Forum

Felidae: Mind Over Murder [Closed, pm to join]

Re: Felidae: Mind Over Murder [Closed, pm to join]

Postby LadyAnette » November 30th, 2009, 3:20 am

Aqua went in between her father and Felix. "We don't want a fight guys! Felix, this is my father. Father, this is Felix," She said introducing them. "He's my friend Father," she continued. She nuzzled her father and licked him on the cheek. "I'm Aqua by the way, Felix. Nice to meet you," she said holding out her paw in the completely wrong direction.

====================================

The cat began his horrifying tale....

"I was an alley cat. I lived on a street called Leipzig. You see, I was part of a group called The Trusicktic Group. It was horrifying and scary there. I was only living there against my will, it was the only thing to keep me alive. Anyhow, there was an evil cat named Adelard. Well, I was walking around a building you see. Adelard had told me to catch fish. I decided that it was my time to escape and be rid of Trusicktic. Unfortunately, Adelard saw me and asked me where if I was going. I told him that I was fishing, but he easily saw my bluff. He noticed that if I was going to fish for him, I would have gone the way to the stream. He attacked me and tore off my face, leaving me one eye, a jaw and a shredded ear."
The cat stepped into the light, reveling his horrible face. "I fought him as best as I could, and he leaved me, thinking I was dead. Now, knowing that Adelard was getting old and dying, I waited. And waited. Eventually I returned to the group. Adelard was dead and the group was lead by a stupid and young cat. I easily defeted him and became leader of this place.

"I first heard about you by one of my gaurds. He had spread the word about Francis and his 'amazing discovery'. I also heard about you, Bluebeard. I wanted to see if it was true. I captured you,"
He said looking at Bluebeard. "And I intend on killing you after I'm finished." He grinned evily, his jaw showing plainly in the dark gloom. Bluebeard fought his way through his pain and tryed to grab at the cat. "Who are you, cat?" He yelled.
The cat looked at him curiously yet proudly. "My name is Hanno."
LadyAnette

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Baya » November 30th, 2009, 3:40 am

[OOC: I like your thinking. This plays into my idea perfectly :P]

"Ah..." Twoface growled as he stepped back slightly. Felix sighed and licked his paw.

"Didn't think fighting him would be worth it. Like he needs more damage done to his face." Felix said in a bored manner. Twoface snorted.

"Any other friends you'd like me to meet? Some that'll take a crack at my age too?" Twoface murmured with a raised left eyebrow. Felix looked to Aqua as she raised her paw in the opposite direction. Instead of correcting her, Felix made his way around her and placed his paw under hers.

"So you are Felix? I've heard alot about you from Bluebeard. How many times has that mooch harassed you?" Twoface asked. Felix turned his blue eyed gaze to Twoface.

"Many times this week. I don't mind though, it's not like I really work for the food." Felix pointed out. Twoface chuckled darkly, shaking his head.

"Oh this kid is too much..." Twoface said quietly as he looked to his daughter. "Come Aqua." Twoface said quietly to his daughter as he turned.

"Would you two like a meal before you go?" Felix offered in a quiet tone. Twoface's ear twitched, and his stomach growled in response to the thought of food.
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby LadyAnette » November 30th, 2009, 4:20 am

[OOC: Thank you! ^^]

Aqua accepted his paw graciously and shook it heartily. "Yes, Father," She said as she turned around with him. After hearing that Felix had food, her stomach grumbled hungrily. She laughed. "Haha I suppose my stomach is not the only one that wants some food. Lead us to it Felix!" She said as she started walking toward the scent of her father.

~Back at Bluebeard and Hanno.....~

Bluebeard was astounded. "You mean.....it's true?"
"Aye, tis," Hanno said.
Bluebeard sat on the ground in shock. "I never knew.......you say the Trusicktic Band? My hot damn!" He stated. Then he remembered what Hanno had said. "So your going to kill me after I give you information eh? Well, you can kill me all right, but I ain't givin' you any information!" He growled.
Hanno cooly came up to Bluebeard and flicked a claw under his chin. "It'll be just as satisfying anyways...." he said.
Bluebeard chuckled. "I'm sure it'll be satisfying, because I'll fight to the end."
Hanno crouched down on the ground and growled. "I'm game!"
LadyAnette

Postby Baya » November 30th, 2009, 5:17 am

"Come on now. This way." Felix said quietly hoping that Twoface would be leading his daughter after them. They walked for quite some time before Felix stopped at a home slightly larger then the others. Felix led the way through the iron bars of the gate. Twoface made his way through as well, and attempted to guide Aqua through it. It took awhile but when everyone was through the gate, Felix led them all through the green lawn and jumped up onto an open kitchen window ledge. "Tons of food. My master isn't around that much, which is why he leaves...alot of food out." Felix said said in monotone as his tail swerved from one way to another. He pointed with his nose down at the food bowl full of dry cat food. Twoface snorted.

"You actually eat that crap? Got any meat? Fish?" Twoface asked with a frown.

"In the fridge. Should be some cod fillet." Felix replied pointing with his paw.
Baya

Postby Nightstar75 » December 1st, 2009, 1:49 am

[OOC: I, apologize for my absense. :oops: I read over this RP and I HOPE I got the details and followed along. I'm kinda dazed so I might of missed something... Gomen.]

Though some of the day had woren down its time, light still lingered through the area. The sandy she-cat walked towards the back area of Francis's house. Haven't not seen in all day, she was curious, what would he be up to? She she stepped into the grassy green yard. "Francis?" Her melodic voice rang through the yard as she walked around, looking for her own mate.

--

"What silly people... The black cat walked gracefully, but almost, in a slithering motion, in the alleyway of her home. Jumping ontop of the top of a dumpster, her claws digging through, only to find nothing. "Rats!!" She yelled. Huffing to herself, she got up, and stalked off, wondering who else might have a bite to eat, or maybe a voice to hear. Stalking through, her green eyes spot a fence, medal, tall. "Hmmm..." She put one paw first, then around, closer to the fence, looking at it. "Can't hurt to try..." Slipping through the medal fence with an easy slip, the sleaky she-cat walked in the area. Instead of heading for a door, she looked for a window. Gazing around the area, she finally spotted one on the house. She gently jumped up, gracefully layed there, and looked in, only to see 3 cats inside already.
Nightstar75

Youre A Dancer, Youre Not a Lover <3

Pride Points: 0

Postby Baya » December 1st, 2009, 1:57 am

Francis was making his way along the gate still, and his ear flicked at his name being called. He turned his eyes quickly to his mate and smiled slightly, jumping down to meet up with her. He purred quietly as he quickly walked so that he was in front of her. "Good morning. I haven't seen you for a little while. How are the kittens?" Francis asked.

~ At Felix's house

"Oh. It seems like another guest has arrived?" Felix asked as his gaze quickly targeted the black cat that just made her way so boldly through the window and into the home. Twoface snorted as he swallowed his mouthful of fish.

"Eh? What's that doing here? Shouldn't you be licking garbage cans girl?" Twoface growled as he glared at the familiar feline close to Felix.
Baya

Postby Nightstar75 » December 1st, 2009, 2:14 am

Nhozemptekh purred at the affection from her mate, and smiled, licking the tip of his ear before speakng. "Fine fine my dear. They are doing great." She smiled sweetly, then looked down at her stomache, slowly re-focusing her gaze on her mate before her. "We'll have to name them sometime as well." She slowly sat down and gave herself a lick.

--

"Hey, hey. 'That thing'? Why I'm insulted here. I'm a cat like the rest of you. No need for rude insults. The cat jumped into the house, with a smile on her face, well, more like a smirk. "The name, my dear friends, is Amii. May I ask whom each and everyone of you are?" She took her emerald-eye gaze and looked around the cats before her.

"That one... This one. He looks familiar... Twoface I've heard his name correcly?" She thought quietly to herself, and her smile fully turn into a smirk as she waited.
Nightstar75

Postby Baya » December 1st, 2009, 3:07 am

"I'm glad." Francis said with a response purr as well. His ears then flicked at her kind gesture, and he sat down. "I don't know about names just yet. Shouldn't they be born first so we can carefully see which names match which kitten?" Francis asked with a tilt of his head. His mind then wandered back to Bluebeard's where abouts.

"Hey, sorry to kill the mood but have you seen Bluebeard today?" Francis asked in a bold tone.

~ Felix's House ~

"I've seen you eat out of trash cans. No cat in the right mind would risk eating that crap. Therefore, I must refer to you as IT" Twoface explained with a grin, and a small burp. Felix agreed with Twoface's point of view regarding the eating out of the garbage cans but not at referring to Amii as an "it".

"My name is Felix, the cat of the one that owns this home. The blind one is Aqua, and the very handsome cat over there is Twoface." Felix said with sarcastic emphasis on handsome. Twoface snorted.

"If it weren't for this food you are offering, you'd be dead kid!"
Twoface said with a grin.
Baya

Postby Nightstar75 » December 1st, 2009, 3:26 am

"Hmmm.... Now that you mention it, yesh, you are right." Nhozemptekh flicked her tail at the thought, then shut her eyes. "No worries. Yes, I think I remember seeing him on the way here. He... happened to be with some other cat, one of which I have never met, but still he was walking and talking with him." She spoke gently, then began to wash her pads.

--

Amii smirked to herself. "Excuse me for trying to live. I'm sorry of this offened you." She flicked her tail to Twoface and smiled. "Twoface, Felix, and Aqua. I am... pleased to meet you." She bowed her head slightly in the respect for the three. Curious enough, she sat down, and licked her paw, then started to clean her ear. "What, might I ask, brings the three of you together here?"
Nightstar75

Postby LadyAnette » December 3rd, 2009, 11:05 pm

[OOC: Heheh, nice to see ya Nighty! ^^ Sorry for MY absence now.......jobs :yuck:]

Aqua affectionately nuzzled her father on the cheek as she purred and licked him. "Yes, I belive he is the most handsomest father in the world, and I wouldn't change him for anything," She said, still nuzzling him. She licked the remains of her measly disgusting meal off her lips, so as not to taste it again. And after some time, as cats usually do, she began to lick her body clean. Starting from her tail, all the way up to her ears, begining to lick her paws instead and wipe them on her face. Aqua shook herself and daintly got up and lifted her paw. "I'm not sure what we are doing her maam. I met Felix and my father can and Felix took us here I suppose. Long story short I can say." She said, winking at Felix, yet meaning to wink at Amii.

None of them were awair of what was taking place in the dark caverns where Bluebeard and Hanno were. It was long, and dangerous getting there. So no one could really find it. Only the acute in the ear, the sharp in the eye and the quick in the paw. But, every smart and amiable cat knows what happens when two male cats meet together without any proper introduction, death.

==========

Hanno paced around Bluebeard growling. His back hackles raised. Hanno growled with his teeth showing and his lips curled in anger. Bluebeard, on the other hand, was sitting quietly where he was. No moving. Hanno leaped up into the air, and right at the last moment, Bluebeard shot up like a lightning bolt. Unfortunately, he missed Hanno's throat and Hanno meerly fell to the other side of him. Hanno got up quickly, still growling, with Bluebeard pacing about him. The fight had begun. And it was not a pretty sight. Bluebeard lunged at Hanno and tore and his paw. Hanno yelped and fell down with pain. Bluebeard hovered over him. Hanno slashed and Bluebeards face. Bluebeard sat on the ground immediately, trying to get that painful slash that Hanno made that got into his eye away. Hanno had his chance. He sprang at Bluebeard and grabbed him by the neck. He shook Bluebeard from his neck, back and forth, back and forth. Until he threw Bluebeard into the wall. Hanno walked over to Bluebeards limp body, still breathing in and out from the excitement of the fight.
"Now," he said almost laughinly. "Are you having fun?"
LadyAnette

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)