[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Felidae: Mind Over Murder [Closed, pm to join] — My Lion King Forum

Felidae: Mind Over Murder [Closed, pm to join]

Felidae: Mind Over Murder [Closed, pm to join]

Postby Baya » November 29th, 2009, 7:11 am

The morning spring sunlight shone through the window onto Francis, who was laying down on the ledge of the window. The warmth made Francis purr and stretch. He looked to the outside, now in a sitting position.

Ever since he defeated Pascal things have been really peaceful around the neighborhood. His mate had a litter of three kittens, and his human was getting a book published which meant Francis might actually be sticking around here for quite some time. Francis honestly thought everything was going great right now.

Francis jumped out from his window, and onto his green lawn. He made his way through the lawn and jumped onto the gate of stone wondering where Bluebeard was at. He wanted to see if there was much he could do today that didn't involve a run in with Kong or the other Ex-sect cats.

Meanwhile, near the residence of Claudandus a sand colored cat was searching through the remains of the burnt down home for food. The cat looked around with his amber eyes, and sighed. "Never any stinkin food!" The cat snarled as he pushed some rubble out of his way. The cat's ear twitched as he heard something moving behind him. The cat quickly turned to see what it was, but he saw nothing but burnt remains. The cat's ears twitched again. "Wh-Who's there?!" The cat asked, eyes shifting back and forth. There was another sound behind the cat. The cat knew now that someone was definitely there. The cat didn't want to stick around to find out who it was, and quickly made his way out of that area.

The cat made his way towards the buildings of the neighborhood, and into an alley to meet up with his friends. The cat stopped at where they were to meet, and frowned slightly. "Bluebeard? Twoface? You there?" The cat asked. The cat lost it's breath as a paw was wrapped around his throat from behind, and the claws dug into his throat. The cat wanted to scream, but couldn't as his jugular was slashed.

[OOC: The Jugular is a vital artery in the throat. If it's cut, there is no chance of survival]
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Re: Felidae: Mind Over Murder [Closed, pm to join]

Postby LadyAnette » November 29th, 2009, 8:59 pm

Summer. Beautiful rays of sun glistened into the morning, casting sparkles through dimples of dew. Birds twittered their loud, but cheerful,
call out to the world, unafraid to tell other birds that they were special. People were walking down roads, busying themselves with whatever they could, shopping, doing jobs, taking a hike, going to the hairstyler, these were all just a few of the things that these people were doing.

Aqua stretched out her paws tiredly. Her young limbs flexing about as she stretched out her legs. Aqua was a beautiful cat. She had glistining eyes that sparkled blue, blind though they were. The beautiful cat also had white fur and a bushy tail. Indicating that she was a
Persian. Aqua had been born blind. How she had LONGED to see the world! She imagened pictures in her head of things. Almost anything she could imaging. Even horrible things. She yawned a great big yawn, her sharp, white teeth showing. She got up lazily and shook herself.
Her father, Twoface was kind, yet his face was hideous. Aqua had never known her father was hideous because of her blindness. She had always imagened that he was the handsomest cat that ever lived. Aqua purred and rubbed her face with her paw. And likewise, with all cats, she began to clean herself with her rough tongue. Aqua had wonderful hearing and scent, despite her blindness and could walk almost as easily as any cat could. She walked away from where she was. A cool wind blew her fur back and sweet scents of grass and trees filled her nostrils.

Aqua kept walking on, until she stepped on something squishy. Something gushed forward from the squishy thing. Aqua bent down and
sniffed the thing. It was a kitten! The scared cat quickly took her paw off of the kitten and suddenly realized that this kitten was dead!
And the liquid that had gushed out was blood! Aqua sniffed her paws and some of the blood was on her paws. She licked the blood off after having ran away from the hideous body. She was still shaking from the encounter. A cats smell went into the air. It was another cat.
Having several incounters with male cats trying to mate with her, she ran away quickly.

===================================================

Bluebeard walked across the slick ground. A male cat accompanying him. The cats name was Harold. A very old cat to be sure. They were
chattering away and talking about a great many things. Bluebeard had told Harold about the intriguing story of how Francis found out his
last murder. Harold was asounded and asked a great many questions. "So it's true that Pascal was actually the murderer?" He asked, almost yearning to hear more.
"Yes, he really did. I hated that damn Pascal. Except the fact that he gave me those wonderful livers," He said as he licked his lips.
Harold chuckled. "I have some at my place. Would you like some?"
"Do I?" Bluebeard asked astounded that someone could ask such a question to Bluebeard, lover of all livers. Harold and Bluebeard walked away. Good friends.
Last edited by LadyAnette on November 29th, 2009, 9:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
LadyAnette

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby LadyAnette » November 29th, 2009, 8:59 pm

[This post was an accident :innocent: ]
LadyAnette

Postby Baya » November 29th, 2009, 9:06 pm

[Gotta wait for Night's first post, and then I will post ^_^]
Baya

Postby LadyAnette » November 29th, 2009, 9:09 pm

[oOC: Okay ^^]
LadyAnette

Postby Baya » November 29th, 2009, 11:55 pm

On this day Felix was walking around the block to get to know some of the cats he didn't meet yet. Of course he met Kong, and he really regret it from the day since, and he had met the mooch Bluebeard. Felix met Francis with Bluebeard, and they just didn't really click. Felix didn't like Francis, and Francis didn't like Felix. Felix looked around as he walked wondering why it was so ominously quiet, and why no one was out right now. Usually he'd see at least Kong picking on a smaller cat.

Felix was distracted by a worn out gate sign when another cat ran into him. He sighed as he stood, rubbing his head with his paw. He noticed that the cat that ran into him was a female. "There are other ways to court males you know." Felix stated in a very quiet manner.
Baya

Postby LadyAnette » November 30th, 2009, 12:03 am

Aqua was surprised. She didn't either hear or smell Felix when she bumped into him. She stepped back a pace. "I'm not trying to court you. I uh, just didn't see you coming." Aqua knew that eventually he would figure out that she was blind because cats with blue eyes are usually blind. She wavered uncertantely. "Who are you and what do you want?" She didn't know if this cat could be trusted. Fortunately, she figured that how he said his words, it was rather hesitant. Aqua calmed down a bit.

=====================

Bluebeard licked the counter of Harold's home. "Haha! This is good liver!" Bluebeard laughed while licking his blood-stained lips.
Harol chuckled nervously. "It IS good isn't it?" He asked. "Yes," Bluebeard said. He began to feel weak. His head throbbed painfully. As he
fell to the ground unconcious.
Last edited by LadyAnette on November 30th, 2009, 12:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
LadyAnette

Postby Baya » November 30th, 2009, 12:07 am

Felix took note that her eyes were wide open, and her pupils were barely visible. In humans the cyan color and absence of pupils usually meant blindness. He quickly figured out the situation. "Ah. You are blind. No harm no foul then. Exactly what were you in such a hurry about? Nothing's chasing you." Felix pointed out as he looked over her shoulder. Just an empty street. The tabby cat's ears twitched as he smelled the air. There was no trace of anyone but Aqua. He scrunched up his nose. "It's sort of dangerous for a blind female to be wandering out on her own. Lots of scum bags live around here. Simple minded strays." Felix said in a bold monotone.
Baya

Postby LadyAnette » November 30th, 2009, 2:35 am

Aqua sat down and scratched her ear. "I know. I was going to my father. Where do you live?" She stretched down on the warm grass and
rolled around. Her tail flickered to and fro as she meowed. She licked her paws and rubbed her face with it. Aqua sat back up again and
leaned forward to Felix. She sniffed him and shriveled up her nose. "I don't belive I've seen you around. Are you new?" The cat caught herself before saying anything else. "I'm sorry, I talk to much." She turned around to make her leave but stopped herself again. And turned her blind eyes at him. She imagened him as just what he looked like.

=========================

Bluebeard woke up with his head hurting terribly. He rubbed it ruefully and silently cursed to himself. "Who the hell did this to me? Ah, it was that cat, Harold. Why I oughta..." He said clenching his paws. His eyes lowered. The odd cat took stock of his surroundings. The place was very dark and damp. The floors were flat rock tiles all put together. Blackness covered the walls of this strange place. There were four corners of the room and spiderwebs were about the only living thing. Bluebeard knew by the scent that many a cat had died in this place. He weakly and dizzily got up from his resting place. His short stubby tail hurt painfully as well as his head and his stomach. He winched in pain as he struggled to keep balance. Something chuckled in a corner of the room.
"So I see that the chances of getting up from your failed attemptes to rise is very very low eh?" He asked.
Bluebeard growled and popped out his claws.
"Just who are you and where am I?" The cat laughed mockinly. "I doubt that will happen Bluebeard.
I suppose your wondering how I know your name. Let me tell you......"

Bluebeard listened intently as his eyes began to widden every minute.
LadyAnette

Postby Baya » November 30th, 2009, 2:58 am

Felix tilted his head as she sniffed him, and spoke. "Yes, I am new around here. Moved in last week. I live a couple blocks down, and as for my name... I am Felix." Felix said quietly. "Might I know your name miss?" Felix asked in a quiet, and gentle tone. "It's not often a cat runs into me...with such a huge impact." Felix said rubbing the now bumped part of his head. His ears twitched as he heard foot steps nearby. "Might want to stick around a bit miss. Some of the alley scum is coming out to play." Felix growled quietly as he unsheathed his claws getting ready for a fight. Felix watched the top of the gate waiting for a cat to leap up there.

The cat that leaped up there was none other then Twoface. "Get away from my daughter house cat." Twoface said darkly as he jumped down from the gate with a glare aimed at Felix. Felix looked to the beautiful looking blind cat, then to the hideous amber eyed black cat.

"Excuse me if I see no resemblance."
Felix said with a snort. Twoface advanced on the tabby cat with his claws unsheathed as well, and a hiss playing on the tip of his tongue.
Baya

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)