[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Felidae: Mind Over Murder [Closed, pm to join] — My Lion King Forum

Felidae: Mind Over Murder [Closed, pm to join]

Re: Felidae: Mind Over Murder [Closed, pm to join]

Postby Baya » December 3rd, 2009, 11:34 pm

Felix looked to the three cats in his home, hoping no more just invited themselves in and began eating up his food. He didn't enjoy fighting, but there were times that he was forced to do just that. Felix began to clean his fur as well, as the three cats enjoyed their meals. "Enjoying the food?" Felix asked with his ears twitching. Twoface wiped his mouth with his paw, and held in a burp.

"Best I've had. Congratulations, you are not on my list." Twoface said with a hideous looking smirk.

"Oh, that's a relief. Phew!" Felix said sarcastically, wiping imaginary sweat from his brow. Felix looked to Amii.

"Aren't you going to dig in? Twoface didn't wait for permission so neither should you." Felix muttered.
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby LadyAnette » December 4th, 2009, 2:58 am

Aqua shrivled her nose in disgust and stuck out her tounge as she whispered to her father, "Yuck! Who WOULD eat this disgusting.....GARBAGE? Just don't tell him I said that." She stretched out her paws lazily and yawned loudly. Her eyes blinked without seeing. The blind cat's ear twitched oddly. She sratched her ear and bit her back to get out the itches. Her keen nose sniffed the air thoughtfully. "Hm, more strangers?" She muttered under her breath. Her ears turned and twitched frantically to and fro, listining to any sound, anything, that would trace any movement that was withing the area. She heard nor smelled nothing. But an inner sense that they were being watched was tugging at her brain violently.

Giving up, Aqua laid down on the cold ground and rolled playfully. She tugged on her father's ear and purred. The feline rolled and rolled untill she got dizzy enough to stop and sit back down. Yikes Aqua! She thought to herself. Be polite in front of your hosts! Aqua quickly dropped the rolling and stood blankly at Amii. Her tail flickered back and forth indignately, still sensing that they were being watched. Her ears, nose and whiskers always on the alert for something. Never ceasing.

==========

Bluebeard got up weakly. He was alive! His eyes fluttered open. Faintly he heard pawsteps retreating down a long hallway and was rewarded with a satisfying thump of a closing door. Bluebeard looked around him and vomited blood. He began to lick his wounds clean as he rolled around in the wet, cold floor. The cat put one paw forward. He fell to the ground, unable to move. Bluebeard groaned with stubborniss, one of the things we hated most was being imovable. He lay there, doing nothing, seeing nothing, just laying there. His eyes drooped as he fell into the darkness of sleep when he heard an unfamilear voice.
"Hello, Bluebeard," it said. "Welcome to Trusicktic." A cat appeared out of the darkness, with sharp green eyes raidiating across the room. But those weren't friendly eyes, they were cruel.
LadyAnette

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Nightstar75 » December 4th, 2009, 6:56 am

[OOC: Sorry for not replying... :(]

Amii watched Aqua, not with any sort of annoyance, but with a spark of curiousity in her eyes. "Amusing yourself there my female feline? Heh..." Her tailed flicked and she let out a sort of laughter to herself. Turning to Felix with a warm smile, she nodded. "I think, I might only try a bite, I didn't mean to intrude or anything, I don't want to take anything..." Bending down, she took a few bites of food, and licked her lips as she ate. After she took only her share of what she wanted, she nodged the plate with her nose away and sat up. Rasping her pink rough tounge around her lips again to get the last of it, she smirked after gettng the last drop. Her sleak sneaky tail wrapped around her paws, where only the tip remained in the air, twitching slightly every so now and then. Her gaze kept on the other cats, as she watched what they were doing, just incase their mouths spoke another word.
Nightstar75

Youre A Dancer, Youre Not a Lover <3

Pride Points: 0

Postby Baya » December 4th, 2009, 9:39 pm

"You aren't intruding. It's good to have some company that isn't looking to kill me to be honest." Felix said towards Amii. Twoface laughed as he stretched.

"So you have trouble with Kong and his goons? If you let me eat here more often, I can keep them off your back." Twoface offered. Felix chuckled and closed his eyes for a moment, stretching himself.

"I said they want to kill me, not that they actually posed a threat now did I? What they have in strength, they lack in mind." Felix pointed out in a great monotone. He looked to the outside, sniffing the air. Something was not at all right about today. There was an odd stench in the air, as well as an eerie breeze that brought a chill down Felix's spine.
Baya

Postby LadyAnette » December 5th, 2009, 3:37 am

Aqua smelled excitement in the air. She asked Felix quizzicly, "What's the matter, Felix? Is something wrong?" Her ears twitched warily. Cold shivers sprung up her spine and slithered down again, giving an eerieness to it. Her hackles raised and her lips started to curl, showing her razer sharp teeth. Her claws sprung out and she nervously dug them into the ground. Aqua's tail poofed up into a fuzz ball. Her eyebrows lowered down on her unseeing eyes. She backed up and stood by her father. Still growling, she asked all the cats at present, "So I'm not the only one that feels it eh? It feels....so....eerie and.....almost intoxicating...." But nothing from her keen paws and ears told her that anything happened, for the moment.

Spluttering spit everywhere, her lips still curled in rage, and growling fiercly were what Aqua was. Mearly a puffball. She grunted in disdain. Very indignently, she sniffed and curled her lips even more. An inner feeling that told her that she should spring at something.....right now.

==========

Bluebeard curiously walked toward the strange cat. He felt very happy around her, dispite her unusual appearence, she was quite beautiful. Black fur with blazing green eyes raidiated the darkness, white swirls wrapped around her paws, almost looking as though they were curling with a death grip to her legs. A white blotch of white also appeared right above her lip. At the very tip of her tail, white also swirled around. Her eyes almost looked flirtatious and drew Bluebeard toward her. He gruffly inspected her, the cat, sitting still and quiet. She also looked quite amused at having being 'inspected' by Bluebeard. She chuckled and told him laughinly,
"Haha! I suppose I have yet again enchanted another male cat that I have met." At that word she curled her tail under Bluebeards chin.

Bluebeard stepped back in surprise and his eyes widened. He had a growing feeling that he liked this young cat. He couldn't quite explain it though. It was a very odd feeling. She almost seemed evil, yet was beautiful and might even be kind. Telling by the rough scratches on her back and neck told him that he was not the only one that had taken interest in her. Closley inspecting her neck, he noticed that the scratches were deep, indicating that she had alowed them to mate with her. He grunted and humphed at the thought of him not being the first to like her. Otherwise, she didn't seem to care.
LadyAnette

Postby Baya » December 5th, 2009, 4:42 am

"Aqua? What's gotten into you?" Twoface asked as he looked to his ballistic daughter. Felix's ears twitched as he heard the loud howl of a cat from afar, slightly distracted by Aqua's behavior. Felix looked out his window, wondering where the sound was coming from. Twoface's ears twitched in response to the howl as well.

"What the hell is that, and where did it come from?" Twoface said running , and jumping onto the window beside Felix.

"A howl of pain." Felix murmured quietly, feeling the chill going down his spine intensify. His lip began to curl, and he hissed quietly. He didn't like the feeling he was getting. This feeling was...making him angry. Making him very uneasy.
Baya

Postby LadyAnette » December 15th, 2009, 9:17 am

Aqua's face turned serious again. Her lips curled, her tail poofed into what seemed a ball of fur. She hissed indignately. Her eyes glared a deep red. Razor sharp claws sprung out from it's pockets, located at her toes. Teeth bared and mouth hissing she lifted her paw and stood poising there. Unmoving. She growled and dug her claws into the ground anxiously, waiting for an attack any moment. Aqua's ears flatened and her teeth as well dug into her lip. She backed away slowly towards her father and stood beside him. Suddenly, with no warning or reason, Aqua felt faint and fell to the ground. Unmoving.

She had strange dreams. She woke up with green lush woods around her. Aqua was all alone in a vast space of wood. Although it seemed beautiful and quite harmless, she had an inner feeling it was evil. Looking around for company, her eyes finally saw a familear face, Felix. Her face filled with joy, she ran to him, lips curled into a warm smile. Even though her eyes were blind in the reality of real life, she could still see in her dreams. Still running, Aqua came up to Felix, almost touching him when her wonder dreamland disappeared, leaving a baren junkyeard in its place. A cold wind whooshed back her fur in a big swish, sending it into a fray. Her claws came out, her lips curled, she hissed angrily. What was Felix had become a hideous monster. She fled in terror, the beast following her. Just following..

==========

Bluebeard licked his lips gleefully as the female cat brushed her tail against his flank and playfully stretched her limbs. Her tail flickered upward, indicating she was ready to mate. Bluebeard, usually not one for the sort readily agreed and walked over her. After the female giving him a quick lick on the cheek, he mounted her. After having enough, the female almost angrily snatched her paws out at Bluebeard. Bluebeard walked a short distance off and began to clean himself, likewise, the female did. Finally, she stretched again. Meaning she wanted more.
LadyAnette

Postby Baya » December 15th, 2009, 9:54 pm

Twoface looked in horror as his daughter had fallen unconscious. Felix also watched this happen and jumped down from the window onto the kitchen floor. He then walked to Aqua's side and placed a paw on her head. He noticed a slight fever and frowned. "Oh dear..." Felix said quietly. Twoface growled quietly.

"what do you mean oh dear? What's wrong with my daughter?" Twoface snarled. Felix's ear twitched in worry.

"She's not use to this food is she?" Felix asked looking over to Twoface. Twoface shook his head.

"Are you saying your damn FOOD made my daughter sick!?" Twoface growled as he unsheathed his claws.

"Well yeah. She's having an allergic reaction. Good thing she didn't eat too much or she would've been dropping dead instead of unconscious." Felix murmured. Twoface looked to his daughter with a look of concern on his disfigured face. He sighed and sat down, calming himself.

"How do you know all this crap?" Twoface decided to ask, hoping that his trust was well placed. Felix licked his right paw boldly and cleaned his right ear before answering.

"My owner is a doctor. I've read alot of his books..." Felix replied. "Now all we have to do is wait for her to wake up. The reaction will fade, and she will wake up. Though next time keep her away from this food." Felix warned. Twoface nodded, not liking being told what to do by a know it all housecat.

[OOC: What's going on with bluebeard? Was that little story just to get him lucky, because the main villain of my plot doesn't have a society. Pm me the answer lol]
Baya

Postby LadyAnette » December 16th, 2009, 8:15 am

Aqua woke up with a start. Head throbbing and mind boggling, she groggily sat up and began to lick her paws. She licked her paws, then rubbed her face, going all over her body. Eventually, she finished, after having cleaned herself from ear to tail, she finally acknowledged Twoface's, Felix's, and Anii's existance. Aqua hastily apologized for not talking to them first before cleaning herself. "Did I black out, Father? I had the most strange dream! Or was it a dream? It all seemed so real, then it all seemed so fake!" She glanced around the baren room and sniffed at Felix, startling herself. The frightened cat smelled her father's scent and ran to behind his back in fright. "I-it's Felix, F-f-ather! It's Felix!" Her body started shaking, horrible memories of her dream flooded through her brain, she began to get paranoid and ran about the room in a frenzy chanting, "Felix! It's Felix!"

In her pitch black world, she could see Felix. Though it was Felix's 'monster', that was all she could see in the black abyss of her world. Her eyes boggled, the pupils growing smaller and smaller by the second. Aqua's tail poofed, she still ran around the room until she could run no more and retired behind her father's back, yet again. She breathed out a whoosh of air and calmed herself as best she could. Her nightmare's had become her life.

==========

The strange cat looked at Bluebeard curiously, Bluebeard looking back at her. She chuckled and said, "Haha! Not a good way to introduce ourselves eh? I don't even know your name yet! My name is Verta, what's yours?" Bluebeard sneered and gruffly replied, "Bluebeard, but what's it your damn bussiness, cat?" Verta looked startled at him. "Maybe it would help if I showed you around this place?" She asked. Bluebeard agreed and was lead by her as they walked through long corridors.

Blackness was the strange place they were in. Cobwebs were among few of the very things that made the place creepy. Also adding to the effect, water was dripping down from the walls, rats scurried everywhere. But, to a cat, this place was almost heaven. Food walking right before you every step you took! Bluebeard licked his lips as he saw a particularly fat rat pass his way be him. He snatched out with his claws and grabbed the rat. After licking his lips and paws from the delightful meal, Verta and Bluebeard treked on.
LadyAnette

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)