[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Bambi Roleplay — My Lion King Forum

Bambi Roleplay

Bambi Roleplay

Postby VitanisMate » November 24th, 2009, 6:04 am

Narrator- VitanisMate
Genno- VitanisMate
Gurri- VitanisMate
Ronno- LilTiger
Bambi- LadyAnette
Thumper- LadyAnette
Faline- LionPrincess
Leah- shadowdream
Long Ears- LadyAnette
Garo- LadyAnette

OCs:

Greer- shawdowdream
Bongo- Annie

Setting: Set right after the end of Bambi when Bambi himself looks down on his kids and Faline from the cliff this story will show the lives of his children. It is set in the same forest Bambi grew up in.

Genno and Gurri started walking with their mother. They could not talk yet but they were ready for adventure. Soon all the animals of the forest started saying hello to the twin fawns. They ran into the Quail family. "Good morning," the mother said to Faline. "And where is the prince and princess this morning?" They soon came out behind their mother. "Oh good morning." Soon the last little quail chick said, "Goodbye." They then all left into the forest. Genno and Gurri then came upon an opposum family as well hanging upside down. "Good morning," they all said. Soon Genno and Gurri started to race eachother but Genno fell into the grass. Soon a little rabbit, Long Ears, who was the son of Thumper came along and saw this group of deer and wanted to play. "Oh no what happened did the young prince fall down?" he asked.
Last edited by VitanisMate on November 27th, 2009, 1:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Re: Bambi Roleplay

Postby Annie » November 24th, 2009, 12:29 pm

Bongo, the unusual coloured little fawn tread cautiously tread threw the unfaimilar territory. He was born in the Forest, but left as soon as he could stand with his mother out of fear of ridecule.
Suddenly he heard voices, he tensed up and stayed perfectly silent. His huge disk like ears turned like radars, trying to pin point the noise. "That's not mans call" He thought to himself as he continued even more carefully than before. The sounds were getting louder and louder and Bongos heart beat faster and faster, untill he tripped on a tree root and tumbled down a small sloped and all the way through a bush!
When he opened his eyes he couldn't believe it! It was like looking in a mirror. There was another fawn, who'd fallen in the grass looking back at him. "Uhh..." is the only word Bongo could muster.
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby VitanisMate » November 24th, 2009, 3:19 pm

Genno, Gurri, and Long Ears all stood looking at eachother before looking back at Bongo. Long Ears went ahead and spoke saying, "Hi I am Long Ears and you have to forgive them because they do not know how to talk yet. Where did you come from and where is your mom? My dad is Thumper," Long Ears looked proudly, "who is a friend with the Great Prince of the Forest, Bambi. You deer are kinda wobbly aren't ya?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Annie » November 24th, 2009, 4:04 pm

"Uhh..." Said Bongo again, too confused and worried to get up "I...uhh, I'm Bongo and I" He paused and turned his head "I have no mother"
He took a long look around, at all the faces looking at him and saw he was in no danger. He slowly got to his feet and looked at the rabbit once more "I've heard of Bambi and his friends! My Mothe...I mean, my friend used to know them and has told me great stories about them!"

Bongo blushed "You seemed to be blessed with speed...and stability! These long legs are over rated!"
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby VitanisMate » November 24th, 2009, 4:07 pm

Long Ears looked at Bongo blankly. "You have no mother? How is that possible? Well Bambi and his 'friends' have gone on. They are all adults now and we are their kids. I am Thumper's son and these are Bambi and Faline's kids. Do you deer fall down a lot?" he wondered curiously. "Rabbits never fall down," he looked with pride.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby shadowdream » November 25th, 2009, 1:01 am

Off in the distance Greer stood with his head to the ground grazing on some lush green grass. Wise of the dangers which hid all around he kept his ears fully alert. Sudenly behind him he heard a branch which had fallen to the ground snap and with a jolt he shot his head up and turned himself around to fase who ever was there. Wat ever it was did not show and Greer lowerd his antlers towards it and pawed at the earth. Greer could see the taller grass moving as if something were coming towards him then out popped a red fox. He could sense that the fox meant him no harm. "greetings fox" said Greer in a gentle tone. "yes, hello" the fox replied before disapearing back into the forest.
shadowdream

Lost within my own mind and happy that way

Nickname(s): Shadow
Pride Points: 0

Postby VitanisMate » November 25th, 2009, 2:27 am

OOC: Garo is Ronno's son.

Garo, a male fawn, saw this adult male and approached him. "Hey you want to fight do you? I am not scared of you! I can easily beat ya! My dad taught me never to give up a fight! Come on let's go unless you are scared!" Garo lowered his tiny, pathetic looking antlers and waited for the adult male to charge at him. "Well you ready?"

Meanwhile...Genno got up and looked at Bongo as did Gurri. Listening to Long Ears and Bongo talk they tried to say their first word. "Moth.. Motha" Long Ears looked at them. "Look they are trying to talk," he said to Bongo.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby shadowdream » November 25th, 2009, 2:37 am

Greer looked over to see Garo. A quiet laugh slipt out of his mouth as he watched the fawn lower his tiny antlers at him. He did not want to fight a fawn nor would he though his father was right to say never give up on a fight. Slowly he shook his head and spoke "no young one I will not fight you nor am I scared of you. You have much to learn i see"
shadowdream

Postby VitanisMate » November 25th, 2009, 2:40 am

"Stop laughing at me I am very brave to fight someone stronger than me! And I have learned everything I need to from my dad and he said to always go after someone bigger than you because that shows courage! Oh so you think I am small and weak huh and I am just a kid? What do you think of this?" Garo charged at Greer and pushed him as hard as he could with his antlers.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby shadowdream » November 25th, 2009, 2:50 am

Greer stumbled back as the fawn ran into him. "I am not saying you are weak nor brave for you are very brave to challange a full grown stag like myself and i give you credit for that but you should be wise on who you challange" he spoke in a wise yet almost harsh tone. Greer stood there and looked into the fawns eyes and he felt as if there was something more to the fawn than his act of bravery.
shadowdream

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)