[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Bambi Roleplay — My Lion King Forum

Bambi Roleplay

Re: Bambi Roleplay

Postby VitanisMate » November 25th, 2009, 2:55 am

"Why not all of those younger than me can already beat me." Garo looked away ashamed. "So maybe if I go against someone older and win I can get some respect and pride back. Maybe you know my father? He is a grown stag and is even older than the good old high Prince himself Bambi. Do you know him? His name is Ronno and he is even braver than the Great Prince too. Did you know he beat Bambi in a fight?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby Annie » November 25th, 2009, 4:03 am

Bongo looked over the the two, younger fawns and one of them was indeed trying to talk!
Bongo wasn't one for family or kids, but he felt his heart flutter!
"Yes! That's it! Mother! Moth-er" He sounded out the word and for the first time, it didn't leave a bitter saddening taste in his mouth "C'mon, you can do it! Moth-er"
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby VitanisMate » November 25th, 2009, 4:20 am

Long Ears laughed. "Don't get a heart attack trying to get them to talk." Genno and Gurri said it again. "Motha. Motha." Gurri then said "M-O-T-H-E-R!" And Genno followed suit saying, "Mother." Long Ears looked at Bongo. "Look they talk! So...uh what did you hear about our parents? From your friend or something you heard about them eh?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Annie » November 25th, 2009, 2:03 pm

"Haha! They did it" Bongo said, grinning. "Wow and they're so young! I was atleast a week older before I spoke!" He paused then thought about what his mother had said about Bambi and his friends "They won't accept you" She used to say, but Bongo didn't think that would be a very nice thing to say "Oh! They thought very highly of them...but I never met them. I'd love to though"
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby VitanisMate » November 25th, 2009, 3:48 pm

"Yep they did it. Really wow it takes a while to talk eh?" Long Ears looked at Bongo and wondered something. "So who was this friend who told you about our parents. If I knew their name I could probably tell you who they were. Who was it?" Just then Gurri started to talk again. "Frien...Fren..." Long Ears looked at Bongo. "Wow look they are trying to say another word."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby shadowdream » November 27th, 2009, 12:24 am

"i admire you'r bravery" Greer dident know wat else to say. He wasent exactly usued to young fawns since he spent his time alone and away from other. After he listend to the fawn speak of his father he nodded his head, one antler nearly catching on a brach. "yes i've heard of him though i have never met him"
shadowdream

Lost within my own mind and happy that way

Nickname(s): Shadow
Pride Points: 0

Postby VitanisMate » November 27th, 2009, 12:49 am

"Well you see..." It was just then a buck who was much older than Greer approached. "You little twerp! What are you doing here?! Are you trying to worry your mother?! You are lucky I don't knock the sense out of you! Are you trying to fight this buck right here?" Ronno laughed. "You little wimp get out of here!" He then stared at the buck suspiciously. "Do you have something to say about my parenting skills? If not good because I would beat you up too."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby shadowdream » November 27th, 2009, 1:02 am

Greer said nothing and shook his head to say no. He was not scared nor angry infact his face showed no real emotions right now. He stood there and watched Ronno.
Last edited by shadowdream on November 27th, 2009, 1:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
shadowdream

Postby VitanisMate » November 27th, 2009, 1:05 am

Ronno noticed this buck was not scared of him. "Hmm...you should be scared of me considering I am much older than you are. For you see I am the bully around these parts and if you do not fear me then I will make you fear me. Do you understand that?" Ronno then turned and walked away.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby shadowdream » November 27th, 2009, 1:09 am

Greer nodded his head to Ronno then watched as he walked away. Ok so maybe he did frighten him a bit but he knew to cower would show weakness. For a while he just stood there and stared at the spot where the two had left then finally with a snort he turned around and left in the other direction.

Leah padded gracefully through the forest looking for Ronno and Garo. She was starting to get worried for him and knew he most be out to show off his bravory. She knew it was importent to him but it frightend her when he challenged much larger stags, she was always afraid one may say yes.
Last edited by shadowdream on November 27th, 2009, 1:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
shadowdream

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)