[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Bambi Roleplay — My Lion King Forum

Bambi Roleplay

Re: Bambi Roleplay

Postby shadowdream » December 18th, 2009, 3:46 pm

Greer lifted his head in a jolt, his eyes flaring as if a fire of fear burned inside of him. He had heard a young deer running off somewhere but wat frightend him so much was that he called out a warning of Man. If anything Man was what Greer was frightend the most of and as he stood there frozen in spot images of the scary beasts flashed through his mind. Sudenly he found himself running through the forest with his head lowered so as not to get his great antlers caught on the branches of trees. He found himself infront of a small bed of water and just infront of him stood a large buck with mighty looking antlers far greater than his own. Right away he new it was the great prince himself. Greer's ears kept swiveling around trying to pick up the sounds of man and the strange stick they carry around but his eyes never left the great prince. He was to frightend to even bow his head in respect.
shadowdream

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Lost within my own mind and happy that way

Nickname(s): Shadow
Pride Points: 0

Postby LadyAnette » December 19th, 2009, 2:12 am

Bambi looked surprised but noble and proud. He glanced down at Greer and told him in a deep voice,

"Why do you just stand there, young one? You're not afraid are you?" Bambi glanced at the sky worriedly. The sky turned a dark red, the crows cawed loudly, and guns went off like thunder. Bambi then shifted his eyes glaring at Greer almost angrily.

"Man is in the forest! Have you no sense? Run!" The great stag bounded off into the woods before stopping and looking back, still his eyes where maddened. "Come on! You will not live standing there!" He impationately waited on the scared deer.
LadyAnette

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby VitanisMate » December 27th, 2009, 12:23 am

Geno and Gurri tried to sleep but were soon awaken by a loud flash of lightning. They instantly went under their mother for protection, seeing how they were scared. The storm lasted for a while but eventually it stopped. With that the twin fawns tried to go to sleep and just wondering if it was still safe. They eventually closed their eyes and started to dream off. Geno had a dream about his father for some reason even though he never met him. He saw a shadow moving through the forest in his dream and instantly knew that was his father. Geno kept wondering in his head, why won't my father see me because doesn't he love me?
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)